Update required please

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Jul 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just been browsing through my favourite pictures and this one made me smile a couple of years ago.

Does anyone know if the Vulture had 'Toddler canapes' for tea or whether the photographer parted with half his lumpy box and shared with the attention seeking nipper?

Anyone know?
  2. I remember that photo.

Wasn't it just before Xmas and the kid was being used as bait?
  3. Apparantly Madonna adopted the child and the vulture was rehomed using $27 million raised by Sir Bob and St. Bono during "Live Aviary".
  4. Here's your update.

Although Vic (for that is his name) was satiated for a while, it's been some time since that meal and pickings have been quite scarce since. Hence he looks a little on the thin side.
  5. I think the vulture is looking at that and contemplating a trip Italy. The children there are so much plumper.

Roma Children
  6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

So THAT'S what the McCanns did with Maddy!...
  7. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but here's a recent photo of the kid and the bird:

8. Photoshop happened.
  9. Young Jomo pictured there was just showing some of the old family wile. He did, in fact, wait until the vulture hopped close enough then clubbed it with a stone and opened a stall selling Kenyatta Fried Vulture to the locals.

He's now a millionaire living in a mansion in Brazzaville, where he splits his time between counting his Swiss bank accounts, corruption and servicing an Army of teenage prostitutes.
  10. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

What a guy. Does that qualify him for Parliament, or just the FIA?
  11. Does vulture taste like chicken?
  12. I'd imagine it's got similar taste receptors at the back of it's mouth.
  13. Depends on how many it's eaten.
  14. Everything that isn't beef, lamb or pork tastes of chicken. Ask any survival instructor. Apparantly.
  15. Except woodlice (slaters) they taste of tuna and they're in the crustaceans family you know :D