Update....Joe Townsend and his, or maybe not, bungalow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Signed, If there is any body that uses Facebook reading this thread please log on this site there is a section where you can invite people to join the group. Even if you arent a regular user if you invite all your friends and they sign the petition then it will build up the momentum.
Lets hand thes petty town hall pr1cks their hats.

i decided to write to the council a polite letter in support of Joe ,just a basic letter stating that i personally felt Joe should be given permission to have the bungalow built for his needs and also there were no objections from his neighbours. The point i am making his the fact yes Joe's needs the bungalow to suit his needs also Joe is very young to have a relationship and a family of his own being disabled my self i tried to express how it would feel living in a annex of your family no matter how much you love them there is a big age gap and you want your own privacy . I don't know if the council will listen but i tried .

You are quite correct asacey, he does need privacy and his independence. An annexe would not be suitable given it would consitute part of the main house. Any change to ownership of the house would impact on him.

Best wishes to Joe for a speedy recovery from his latest surgery.

asacey said:
i decided to write to the council a polite letter in support of Joe ,just a basic letter stating that i personally felt Joe should be given permission to have the bungalow built for his needs and also there were no objections from his neighbours. The point i am making his the fact yes Joe's needs the bungalow to suit his needs also Joe is very young to have a relationship and a family of his own being disabled my self i tried to express how it would feel living in a annex of your family no matter how much you love them there is a big age gap and you want your own privacy . I don't know if the council will listen but i tried .
Chubb, do you wonder why your previous posts have been deleted?

I see the one eyed scottish cnut and David Cameron have urged the council to reverse their decision in Joes favour, hotmail news page now. about time the twats did something worthwhile for the brave lads coming back home.

I hopr that cnut Van Den Bosse gets sacked and that slag featured in the Sun looses her seat

Quite intresting that there is several hundred people every few minute's joining the facebook group.
Only good thing that come from this, (because there's no way Joe wont get his bungalow with all this pressure on the council) is that is proves that British democracy is still working and it might force a few more politicians to think carefully before taking the piss.

Nice one.

I am a little irked that the PM only urged Wealden council to reconsider. He should have some balls about him and demanded it be sorted.

"The whole country owes Joe huge gratitude for the sacrifice he's made for our country. It's unacceptable that he is being stopped from having the home of his choice," the PM said in a statement.
Good, I assume that this practice will be rolled out nationwide.

Mr Brown intervened after the case was taken up by the Noel's HQ programme on Sky1, telling the Noel Edmonds-hosted show that the council "must do the right thing immediately and reconsider this case".
Good, you must do the right thing Mr Brown, the mess webley is in the drawer.

Good.

However now that the wheels are still turning the clowns who said no in the first place should be outed.

They shouldn't be sacked and they shouldn't be beaten and they shouldn't have to apologise.

They should however be outed as incompetent jobsworth idiots who lack any common sense whats so ever. They should be publically laughed at for being fecking awful decision making, number crunchers who obviously do not have the skill or ability to lead a toaster through making crumpets... Never mind a County.

The fact that it has been so easily turned over means that whatever reasons they had in the first place for denying it were pathetic and/or insignificant. It should never have come to this.

Numpties.

Status
Not open for further replies.