Upcoming Fullscrew Jobs

Discussion in 'Reports & Promotion' started by Brocerslrd, May 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hoping to pick up on the lcpl - cpl board this year. Got recommendation and high grading.

Due for posting order June with a view to move September and lucky old me, the board sits in the middle of those two things.

A guy at records told my Sgt that it was pointless for me to fill in a PPP with the board coming up, fair enough.

The sticking point is that records won't tell me what fullscrew jobs (REME cpl) are coming up in September. Can anyone else tell me of a way to find out...... bypassing records?

I know I could ring every unit but that's a really arduous task that i've done before and it's not very accurate or fruitful.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have a list of Corporal postings to be filled in front of me. But as you have failed to mention what trade you are you can fuckin poke it up your arrse!

Why don't you just wait and see what turns up.

3. I think when he put (REME cpl) that should give you a BIG clue, but I could be wrong.

4. JohnBirt, I put the relevant part in bold for you

Sent from my Desire HD

5. Thats right, there is only one trade in the REME. ******* tool.

If he posted what trade he is, then people might be able to help.

6. I'd put you on my list, but you're Scottish and much much shorter than me.

7. Is that an A or a B trade?

8. Class 1 armourer. I would have put this in the original post had I realised someone might have access to the info needed. I just assumed someone might be able to point me in the right direction.

I would just wait and see what happens normally but this move affects my wife as well as myself now so I am just trying to let her know what "may" happen so she can discuss this with her boss.

Cheers