Up yours to the French!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by box-of-frogs, May 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

2. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Haha nice one lads!
  3. Got no problems with the general idea of protesting - and good luck to the Truckers in London today. I just don't like the cheese eating surrender monkeys doing it.......
  4. The problem is though that they do a pretty good job of it.

Burning sheep? Closing down every port, blockading the capital city with muck spreaders and the like.

You have to say that they do make an impact. Maybe we should ask if they have a spare William around who could do some advisory work over your side of the channel?
  5. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

So the French gov. discussing a subsidy deal with their small businesses/truckers had nothing to do with our truckers getting the idea then :roll:
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Anniversary of Dunkirk anyone?

The difference lies in the attitude of your British copper vs Les Flics. French coppers stood by and watched the flare lobbing, yacht ramming antics of the fisherman. In the UK they would have been nicked.
  7. grow a beard, wear bathroom accessory on head, chant verses from old book = british coppers wouldn't dare touch you. :)
  8. BoF,

Your'e obviously quite happy to pay £1.12 for a litre of petrol?

Take my hat off to the french fisherman for making a stand, as all the mongs in this country just seem to enjoy being bum f-cked by our commrade gordon everytime that they go to the petrol station.

The truckers protest today seems to be being 'Dummed Down' by the UK press, which to be honest isn't really a suprise in our ever increasing communist country. Freedom of speach was prety much taken away by Commrade Bliar.
  9. Bollox to the frogs. I hope our matelots broke their line useing Nelson's tactics. Formed two squadrons, first rates in the van with the loo'ard squadron going straight for the frog flagship - Hearts of Oak belting full blast from the iPods.

10. "What would we be if we didn't have rules?......French
    ......and what would we be if we had more rules?.......German"

Al Murray Pub Landlord and Genius
  11. £1.12??? Is that all? Feckin' roight I would!!

Bleddy stuff is now £1.14 here (at the minute). :x
  12. I understand the need to protest, but that's a pretty bone way of doing it. I don't get it, if a couple of Frenchies are effectively holding Britons as prisoner, isn't this quite a big thing? Regardless of why they're doing it, I mean if this was done by some Muslims it would be classed as Terrorism.

Should've given the Navy something to do and blown 'em out of the water, when was the last time the Navy engaged the French anyway? It's long overdue.
  13. Spot on. It amounted to little more than terrorism and kidnapping/illegal detention.

Send in the Navy. (with a motivational speach how we expect them to better than the Iran debacle).

These are the same people who set fire to sheep at the docks whilst Le Fuzz watched.
  14. wwII but they dont like to talk about it :D