Up The Spam Fritter

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Furryturd, Apr 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I noticed today, with sweating palms, that Sainsbury's are now stocking pre made Spam Fritters for £1.99 for 4 in a pack. A welcome return.

And most of you thought I was talking about parking your helmet in the council gritter.....shame on you.

2. My missus dragged me out to sainsbury's for the exact same thing earlier today.

She told me exactly which aisle they were in but as per fcuking usual I always think I know best and I took her up the wrong 'un.

3. Trust a Yorkshireman to get sweaty palms over spam....

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam,......... lovely SPAM!

4. Did she squeal?

5. An easy mistake to make, hopefully she appreciated the detour...

6. I saw them today on my shopping trip and got a pack.

They didn't last long, all gone now. I'll need to go back for more tomorrow.

7. I refuse to go to Sainsburys for a bit of meat

8. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

139 readers and only 6 comments....shows how optimistic the arrse readership are about their swordsmanship.

9. You escaped very lightly my friend.. I also spotted the old 'spam fritter' on offer, so I started 'chomping' on the first one I spotted.. Security arrived, butt unfortunately I made the same mistake as 'E-Layer', and in my haste to escape with my 'mouth full of fritter', I headed for the wrong aisle, and totally took my my mussus up the 'wrong un'. Now I seem to be in a world of Sh*t for some reason...Ah well.. Sh*t Happens...

10. I found them in TESCO'S .

11. Lucky B&$£"%d! :eek:

12. Not a problem with a spam fritter.

13. feck...................... i thought this was rhyming slang.