• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

UOTC medical

Can anyone tell me in detail the medical process for joining the UOTC whilst at Uni?

Is part of the joining process filling out the RMAS GP questionnaire or is that just for regulars/ reserves rather than UOTC?

Any info appreciated.

Have you thought of asking the UOTC?
This communication would best be done in person and not by email, text or phone.
Just out of interest which UOTC is it you are applying too?

The UOTC are in the Reserves. The medical standards are identical to those of the Regulars.
I am fully aware the standards are the same but I was asking whether or not the RMAS GP questionnaire is filled in and whether or not the medical process is the same rather than the standards.

Have you thought of asking the UOTC?
This communication would best be done in person and not by email, text or phone.
Just out of interest which UOTC is it you are applying too?
Thanks for the reply, Yes I will enquire with the unit itself. I would be applying to the Queen's OTC Northern Ireland.

If the standards are the same it stands to reason that the process to identify and enforce those standards is, at a guess, going to be the same too...