UOTC hunnies!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Danny_Dravot, Feb 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. link's not working
  2. erm...sorry, i think you need to be a DII user to get to link....

ref hunnies...there is one exception,

front rank, 2nd from left...could be smudge from mortars....i heard he'd got out and was going back to college
  3. Well post the pic here then...
  4. msr

msr LE

Surely your mean honies?

5. ok...will try
  6. Post the pic not the link ya twonk
  7. Cheers buddy, much better!
  8. RTFQ

Erm, I just see a bunch of splitters wearing ill-fitting combats, cam by mabelline and holding their gats wrong 'cos they're too heavy for them. It's not RMAS that takes it's toll, but tools like you thinking their the best thing since Carrie Anne Moss in lycra and treating them accordingly. Why be good soldiers, or even fit, if a writhing mass of testosterone is going to chase you around like a dog without a stick regardless?

I recognise that I'm being hypocritical, because I was exactly the same at 19, but I still have a sneaking suspicion that we'd have a lot better female officers right now if they got a lot less c.ock before their 2nd pip.
  9. Somebody post the bleeding photograph...
  10. Wow, that was worth waiting for!

Bde goon, you on a tour then?
  11. My dirty secret is that I spent three months of my illustrious six year TA career in a UOTC. I bailed out when I realised I was going to be missing out on my TA bounty payment (hey, I was a student).

Anyway, the OTC was shite, utterly dreadful. We had a twenty-year-old 2 Lt. bursar from the Irish Guards who had a fcuking knobkerry and a wolfhound (FFS!) and lots of people wearing illegal parachute wings. I don't think the waltiness of the OTC has been properly exploited on this forum now I think about it.

I digress, because the saving grace of the whole thing was simply the astonishing level of crumpet. I mean ridiculous. The PSIs looked like they'd won the lottery, which given the level of posh poontang they were enjoying on a regular basis I suppose they had.

This would have been, ooooh, sixteen or seventeen years ago, I wonder if it's still the same now?
  12. RTFQ...what's got your back up pal...
  13. Veg, this is a very good point...sadly it has a habit of coming back to haunt you many yrs later in the mess when friends say you'll love my friend sophie/katie etc...she's in the city....she's coming to the next ball/dinner night...

........and the plot of the viral-tree thickens!!!