UOTC hunnies!

link's not working

erm...sorry, i think you need to be a DII user to get to link....

ref hunnies...there is one exception,

front rank, 2nd from left...could be smudge from mortars....i heard he'd got out and was going back to college

goon_bde said:
erm...sorry, i think you need to be a DII user to get to link....

ref hunnies...there is one exception,

front rank, 2nd from left...could be smudge from mortars....i heard he'd got out and was going back to college
Well post the pic here then...

Surely your mean honies?

msr

Erm, I just see a bunch of splitters wearing ill-fitting combats, cam by mabelline and holding their gats wrong 'cos they're too heavy for them. It's not RMAS that takes it's toll, but tools like you thinking their the best thing since Carrie Anne Moss in lycra and treating them accordingly. Why be good soldiers, or even fit, if a writhing mass of testosterone is going to chase you around like a dog without a stick regardless?

I recognise that I'm being hypocritical, because I was exactly the same at 19, but I still have a sneaking suspicion that we'd have a lot better female officers right now if they got a lot less c.ock before their 2nd pip.

My dirty secret is that I spent three months of my illustrious six year TA career in a UOTC. I bailed out when I realised I was going to be missing out on my TA bounty payment (hey, I was a student).

Anyway, the OTC was shite, utterly dreadful. We had a twenty-year-old 2 Lt. bursar from the Irish Guards who had a fcuking knobkerry and a wolfhound (FFS!) and lots of people wearing illegal parachute wings. I don't think the waltiness of the OTC has been properly exploited on this forum now I think about it.

I digress, because the saving grace of the whole thing was simply the astonishing level of crumpet. I mean ridiculous. The PSIs looked like they'd won the lottery, which given the level of posh poontang they were enjoying on a regular basis I suppose they had.

This would have been, ooooh, sixteen or seventeen years ago, I wonder if it's still the same now?

RTFQ said:
It's not RMAS that takes it's toll, but tools like you thinking their the best thing since Carrie Anne Moss
RTFQ...what's got your back up pal...

Vegetius said:
illegal parachute wings. I don't think the waltiness of the OTC has been properly exploited on this forum now I think about it.

I digress, because the saving grace of the whole thing was simply the astonishing level of crumpet. I mean ridiculous. The PSIs
Veg, this is a very good point...sadly it has a habit of coming back to haunt you many yrs later in the mess when friends say you'll love my friend sophie/katie etc...she's in the city....she's coming to the next ball/dinner night...

........and the plot of the viral-tree thickens!!!

Vegetius said:
lots of people wearing illegal parachute wings. I don't think the waltiness of the OTC has been properly exploited on this forum now I think about it.
This would have been, ooooh, sixteen or seventeen years ago, I wonder if it's still the same now?
Nope, no students I've seen wear parachute wings, even if they were entitled to. We did have a couple go away and complete P-coy a couple of years ago (not sure about jumps though).

dan_man said:
But when they take the camo off they will be ugly!
Camo? I thought they were done up in face paints as cats, rather like my lad (2 yrs old) returned after some sort of party.

A couple of them are pigs (the two on the gate are proper she-males and probables for either bull dyke tendencies or a Crying Game surprise) and there's no knowing how fat their @rses are from the photo, but the blonde two look promising; one a bit posh and the other could actually be quite nice.

The only OTC do I went to I did indeed trap off but she / it wasn't up to much. Weirdly rubbery skin I seem to remember.