Unwanted Granny found in bin

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Funbags, Jul 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is that the collector of refuse?

Imagine that, its hardly a perk of the job. Not only do you have to collect the trash in the third world, but take care of unwanted grandmothers.
  2. Should have sold her to the local takeaway.
  3. Abolutely shocking, when will people learn to recycle!

4. Absolutely disgraceful and shocking treatment of the elderly.

Not often I get my back up but this heartless and selfish dumping of a woman who lived through the blitz is abhorrent.

My own grandmother was similar, survived he bombing of London and lost the majority of her family at the hands of Heinkel and Dornier pilots....

When she became frail and useless we barbecued her and ate her, cnut first, then gave the dog the bones, leaving the bins free for dead babies
  5. MDN,

I started being taken in in earnest with the beginning of your post. By the end I had slapped the forehead. Your posts are a constant source of education those those of us not worthy to post in the presence of your superior wordsmithing!

6. Moved back here by me as requested
  7. Stop blowing smoke up his arrse. If you want to manhandle his tallywacker he'll be more than open to your advances.
  8. She was lucky. Her son could have run her to Glasgow airport.
    Burning widows is a tradition in india.
  9. Unwanted granny found in Bin?

Doesn't that make her a goddam godzillionaire?!!!!

I've been after the reward for Bin Ladin for years... now I'm going to have to marry her.
  10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

She was young! She was vital! She was female! She was alive! I could have had her!
  11. Funny as fuck, hope she was in the right colour bin - the brown one.

12. My mate whilst dancing in Buddy's nightclub in abingdon, chatted up a wheelchair bound bird, procceded to get her pissed, then pushed her around town. ....afterwards when he got bored, he and his mate picked her up and threw her in a skip...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Hysterical. The daughter was only doing the old bird a favour. She could have lived for years of the shoit in that dump; FREE!