Unwanted Christmas Present...

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by threesend, Dec 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, im posting on behalf of a friend who has been given an unwanted assignment order. This person has been through the CoC and they have tried to change this assignment but its a case of "tough shit" get on with it...

What my friend has been told is if they can change this assignment order by finding someone to swap then they will do it.

So in essence my friend is looking for a Sgt (AGC) slot in the North of UK from March 2013.

There posting starts in March 2013 - March 2016. Location RAF Innsworth as part of ARRC support Battalion.

Any Takers for this assignment then PM me your details and i will pass them along.
  2. There was a post at MDHU Northallerton until last month. That might still be available unless they've got a clapping monkey to do the job.

Postings up here are like rocking horse shit.
  3. I've been waiting for an assignment for 4 months now, the closest to North Yorkshire I got was an offer for ARRC!! In essence as The Snail says, it's still a case of rocking horse shit
  4. I know a couple of Clerks who picked up their Sgt at summer and still have not received an assignment. ARRC isn't the end of the world, there's worse places you could go. APC shit on you every 2-3 years, you should know by now. Dry your eyes.
  5. @brian88..

if you actually read my post you would see im posting on behalf of someone else, FFS im not a clerk ask the snail

as for dry my eyes, i suggest you ******* open yours and rub the sleep from them before posting.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Brian 88 does have a point, sometimes you are the pigeon and sometimes you are the statue.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
    • Like Like x 1