Unusual porn search keywords (NSFW or MINORS)

#1
OK, being a bit of a prevert, on finding myself with a little time on my hands last night, I fired up Limewire to look for some porn.

After about 4 or 5 searches, I noticed that no matter what keyword (within reason) I typed in, the search results were the same. Obviously this is down to the freaks that name their files "anal, redhead, dwarf, felching, donkey love scene", when a more appropriate title would be "fat bird gets nailed by disinterested drug addict".

So where do I turn when my normal sources of information are clueless? The great ARRSE brethren!

I'm sure one or two of you may have looked for a little bit of Frankie on the net before, so you've probably got a fairly good idea of how to get round the above problem. And while I'm on the subject, does anyone have a two keyword combination that only returns one result, like a pornographic googlewhack? :D
 
#8

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#9
Biscuits_AB said:
Auld Yin is your man.
You must have got that from your Mum after I had explained to her how she could make money in the Shag a Granny category 8)
 
#13
sweaty mingers
soiled gussets
scammel wheel nuts
chapel hat pegs
dykes on bikes
prolapsed padres
octagenarian fisting
minge flagellation
 
#15
www.myfreepaysite.com

a truly free grot site, just put in an email address and they'll email you a password. thousand of hours of grot (full films, galleries, etc.) rather than the usual 'free' tasters.

PM me if you don't want to register yourself, and i'll let you use my account. or maybe i should quickly register an open public account for the benefit of all arrse perverts?
 
#17
Sir_Dae said:
www.myfreepaysite.com

a truly free grot site, just put in an email address and they'll email you a password. thousand of hours of grot (full films, galleries, etc.) rather than the usual 'free' tasters.

PM me if you don't want to register yourself, and i'll let you use my account. or maybe i should quickly register an open public account for the benefit of all arrse perverts?
I concur. Brilliant site, and no pop-ups, spyware, or junk mail to your email account. One password and stacks of adult reading and viewing material!
 
#18
Howayman said:
Sir_Dae said:
www.myfreepaysite.com

a truly free grot site, just put in an email address and they'll email you a password. thousand of hours of grot (full films, galleries, etc.) rather than the usual 'free' tasters.

PM me if you don't want to register yourself, and i'll let you use my account. or maybe i should quickly register an open public account for the benefit of all arrse perverts?
I concur. Brilliant site, and no pop-ups, spyware, or junk mail to your email account. One password and stacks of adult reading and viewing material!
Sold!

But I'm still going to try these
sandmanfez said:
sweaty mingers
soiled gussets
scammel wheel nuts
chapel hat pegs
dykes on bikes
prolapsed padres
octagenarian fisting
minge flagellation
 
#19
If you after films rather than just pictures 2 of the biggest resources at the moment are rapidshare.de and megaupload.com.
They are effectively online server dumps which someone can upload their files to and then share the url with every one else.
There are Gigabites of filth on there, but you cannot search for the links directly, as it is anonymous. You need to find one of
the forums that posts the links or one of the several blogs that lists them, eg sexandfunforum.info or for the
blogs go to joyscape.com. You will need to learn how to use winrar and be patient as the downloads can be 800Mb for
a full 90 min film, but its worth it. Do any of these names ring a bell: Ribu, Magma, VTO, Videorama????? they are all
there, including the latest american plastic rubbish.

Good hunting :)
 
#20
When Cuddles is bored with downloading mp3s, posting inanely or aggressively on ARRSE or has lost his monthly limit on online poker, he often turns to www.penisbot.com - a terrifically jolly search engine for filth. Allegedly. Oh s*d it, it is full of braw sweaty pubics, bestiality, mammaries, arrses and full on extreme fat birding sites....let go, I'll sue...let me finish damn you...

Cuddles is now resting in a private institution...
 

New Posts

Latest Threads