• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Untapped source of wanking material.

Whilst at the gym today I had a quick scan around the room and my eye caught the tele. It appeared the usual midday soap opera type shite until something occurred to me,

There wasn't a single duff looking bird on the program. I think it was called 'doctors' or some such. Even better it appeared that everyone was shagging everyone else. I know it's not real and the chances of my local doctors surgery resembling anything like this one are slim, but I'm not going to let that get in the way of a good daytime shuffle.

Knowing that most Arrsers will self harm to anything, what are your untapped wanking sources?

TBM

Makes no odds, i wouldnt be able to put up with the total and utter shite those useless cunts talk about everytime they are on!
Look at your TV remote control. There's a button on the top left with 'mute' on it.
You can watch their mouths open and close and fantasize that they're
getting ready to gobble you off.

Mind you, you can probably get the same from watching a tank of fish.

My female students, especially now the spring is coming, (and I will be too) tight t-shirts and jeans. One class of ten girls 16 to 18 has me off to the butchers for my two bits of liver regularly.

And no you buggers can't they are mine, mine, mine........................

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
My female students, especially now the spring is coming, (and I will be too) tight t-shirts and jeans. One class of ten girls 16 to 18 has me off to the butchers for my two bits of liver regularly.

Need an assistant/gardener/cleaner/random flunky to throw things at?

Watch yersel'

I had a secondary school teacher who lost his job 'cause of that attitude. Think he might have gone to jail too.

If I'm going to go to jail it will be worth it.
Ok I've rethought, anyone want to come out and do a few conversation classes? Sun, beer, lake, and vigorous wrist action in store. What could be better this summer?

Our kids are now in their late teens and quite often invite their friends around to our place for pool parties (not being flash, but in Oz pools are like clitorises etc etc) some of the young ladies when they are frolicking in the pool wearing whatever they are wearing are pleasant to look at from behind the net curtains.

Latest Threads