Untapped source of wanking material.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the_beer_man, Mar 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst at the gym today I had a quick scan around the room and my eye caught the tele. It appeared the usual midday soap opera type shite until something occurred to me,

There wasn't a single duff looking bird on the program. I think it was called 'doctors' or some such. Even better it appeared that everyone was shagging everyone else. I know it's not real and the chances of my local doctors surgery resembling anything like this one are slim, but I'm not going to let that get in the way of a good daytime shuffle.

Knowing that most Arrsers will self harm to anything, what are your untapped wanking sources?

2. my gym instructress........ private sessions every week.......... ooooohhhhh yyeeeeeeeeeessssssssss
  3. Loose Women has at least one MILFy slut every dinnertime.
  4. Hollyoaks as well (I don't know how untapped that one is though, especially since they released that calender!!)
  5. Makes no odds, i wouldnt be able to put up with the total and utter shite those useless cunts talk about everytime they are on!
  6. Look at your TV remote control. There's a button on the top left with 'mute' on it.
    You can watch their mouths open and close and fantasize that they're
    getting ready to gobble you off.

Mind you, you can probably get the same from watching a tank of fish.
  7. HHH

HHH LE

saga magazine
  8. My female students, especially now the spring is coming, (and I will be too) tight t-shirts and jeans. One class of ten girls 16 to 18 has me off to the butchers for my two bits of liver regularly.

And no you buggers can't they are mine, mine, mine........................
  9. Not very sporting old boy.
  10. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Need an assistant/gardener/cleaner/random flunky to throw things at?
  11. Well living fairly near to a Catholic all girls school has it's advantages :wink:
  12. Watch yersel'

I had a secondary school teacher who lost his job 'cause of that attitude. Think he might have gone to jail too.
  13. One word, 3 syllables: Emmerdale
  14. If I'm going to go to jail it will be worth it.
    Ok I've rethought, anyone want to come out and do a few conversation classes? Sun, beer, lake, and vigorous wrist action in store. What could be better this summer?
  15. For the women or the sheep? And are you welsh?