Unsure where to go from here

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by PRC-349, Jan 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To put you in the picture my local TAC Closed down recently so I applied to join 3 R ANGLIAN at E Coy however after accepting the long drawn out paperwork I have been told I am to be placed upon a waiting list. After phoning up several times it seems unlikely that I get to start training until at least March or May which comes as a bit of a knock to the old morale.

However certain aspects f home life have changed and a possible move to Kent is on the table and I quickly pinged the 3 PWRR unit in Rochester as well as the 101 (EOD) Engineer Regiment which also looks rather interesting.

Does anyone have any dealings or experience with these two units that could be of any assistance to this situation as I’d hate to pick up sticks, move and realise I’m in the same situation because the availability of a place in a local(ish) unit is really the deciding factor in the move. To be honest I just want to go back to STABing which to some might sound lame but it's what I love to do.

As a side note for people screaming go reg instead: I have still got at least 1 year left to wait before they will accept me due to the off meds for ADHD business

Any help is as always most appreciated
  2. msr

msr LE

The medical is the same, so you will have to wait to join the TA.

3. Where does it go from here?

Down to the lake, I fear.
  4. I'm already in the TA though fella
  5. msr

msr LE

You should not be
  6. well i have been for ayear and its never been an issue before, or at the medical or at both units