Unsolicited testimonial

Just doing a Google image search for "hoop dhobi" (as you do) and came across this review of ARRSE -

The ARmy Rumor SErvice: A collective effort by some of the most vile, reprehensible, apostate people ever known to mankind to destroy the good reputation of America. They are British which should tell you plenty right there. Cover your self head to toe with prayers before stepping into this den of foreign serpents, they are sheer evil. NSFW, NSFH, NSFC, NSFA. Not safe for anyone!
site was baptistsforbrown2008.wordpress.com/ which I believe isn't unknown to some ARRSErs. Who is the genius "Chairleg" who managed to work both pearl necklace and hoop dhobi into his reply to the Prophetess Debbie?

linky

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Makes one proud to be an Arrser. :bow:

One of the Mods on the site posted this:

“God won’t force you to worship Him, but He will slap your soul seven ways to Sunday if you don’t. You can count on that. God may seem passive when it comes to watching you decide if you are going to worship Him, but once you decide not to, once He kills you, He will hunt you down and ripe your very body into small pieces and burn them in the Lakes of Fire in Hell!”
I still can't quite decide if the site's pukka or a very well done piss-take. But it's still entertaining, especially the fella called "Chairleg".

MsG

Bugsy said:

“God won’t force you to worship Him, but He will slap your soul seven ways to Sunday if you don’t. You can count on that. God may seem passive when it comes to watching you decide if you are going to worship Him, but once you decide not to, once He kills you, He will hunt you down and ripe your very body into small pieces and burn them in the Lakes of Fire in Hell!”
I still can't quite decide if the site's pukka or a very well done piss-take. But it's still entertaining, especially the fella called "Chairleg".

MsG
How does 'He' kill you then hunt you down? Clever bloke 'him', huh?

x

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
the site itself, I am sure, is a pisstake - however, the septic loonies posting on it will, for the most part, be in deadly earnest. :(

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
fwuffy said:
Bugsy said:

MsG

x
"He" and "Him"... evidently one of "Them".

fwuffy said:

x
I guess you don't move about much afterwards.

I can't help thinking of Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction.

BrunoNoMedals said:
fwuffy said:
Bugsy said:

MsG

x
Yes. I clearly love The Leader...

(no Gary Glitter jokes thanks, I'm too old for him)

x

BrunoNoMedals said:
fwuffy said:
Bugsy said:

MsG

x
But not "Us" old boy. New money, wrong school, no-account arrivistes. More gin?

auscam said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
fwuffy said:
Bugsy said:

MsG

x
But not "Us" old boy. New money, wrong school, no-account arrivistes. More gin?
He certainly wouldn't want to me one of "Mine" - God The Civil Servant wouldn't have got much of a following. That said, his procurement methods are pretty impressive.

And on the 9875456879th day God said "Let their be Chinooks", and the world was filled with Chinooks.