Unsavoury sleeping moments

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by sparksmalarks, Oct 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today seems to be one of those slow everlasting days that you wake up really early to do f*ck all.

because of this i found myself dozing off slighlty for about 10mins on top of a page on the Scottish Sun.

I wake up - fine, its all good & i comment on a few threads.

then nature calls and as i'm emptying i happen to look at the mirror and i can JUST make out the word RAPIST accross my cheek and and i wonder wheretf did this come from. Then alas i get back to this said pc and the paper is open up at page 21 with such said headline.
    :oops: :oops:

ANYWAY long story short as im trying to rub it off im wondering if anyone has any awkward sleeping moments/mong moments that they fancy sharing.
  2. I'm too busy laughing to even think of one :D
  3. If only the womens institute could have been the ones to waken you knocking at the door
  4. to think if i had visitors just arrive or god willing a jahova witness.......

.....even thinking about their reaction gives me goosbumps :D
  5. Can't be worse than waking up with a certified hermer.

Hissy Fit

We thought you had a sense of humour. Obviously not. You will do well as an officer. Oh and as for blaming me? Nice try.
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I have, but I can't remember her name.
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I feel a little bit sick now

but it should wash off though
  8. Look no further, Slug is here.

How bloody pathetic can you be though? I get called fucking all sorts on here, and he can't face the truth.

I did like the bit about "One more minute in that house and I would have smacked that Jarrod".

What? Like the bitch you are?

Wake up dreamboy. Admit it.....
  9. i have a mud pit if anyone needs one... all you need to do is ask :) :roll:
  10. Imagine the debris?
  11. On the flight back from Saudi in '91 a yound and tired GS has his first beer in several months and nods off. He awakes and notices that opposite him are two angels of the QA variety. They notice him; he smiles, they grimace and look away. It is then that he realises that there is some drool on his chin. And all down his arm.
  12. i am :D pmsl
  13. Did he sleep with a gayer though?
  14. Or even why he gave you one in return?

*kiss on the cheek that is anything else was kept strictly to the bedroom and as such noone else knows anything except rumours.
  15. Jelly is far more entertaining :wink: