Unruly Nasal Hair

There are several individuals i know who have extremely unruly nasal hair. protruding well beyond their nostrils in an offensive manner.

What are these people thinking? Can they not see them? Do they think they look good or are they just scared to tackle them?

Im off to confront one of them now!

I would've thought, given your user name, that you'd be running round the streets with a flamethrower to sort this one out.

R

renamed_user

Whilst sitting at work I like to rip out my nasal hairs, no matter how often I inflict this sharpe pain they always seem to regrow in a week or so. Crazy eh?

I keep mine trimmed back, I tried plucking the long visible ones out once but it hurt like fuck, I couldn't stop sneezing for half an hour & my eyes were streaming. Trimmers are the way forward.

On the subject of unruly hair, I saw an oldish woman in York last weekend with long fine white hair on her cheeks that made her look like the dog on Ceser pet food tins, surely you'd do something about that??

There are several individuals i know who have extremely unruly nasal hair. protruding well beyond their nostrils in an offensive manner.

What are these people thinking? Can they not see them? Do they think they look good or are they just scared to tackle them?

Im off to confront one of them now!
They're called "wisdom hairs".

Don't worry, your attitude will change when you're qualified to have them.

I keep mine trimmed back, I tried plucking the long visible ones out once but it hurt like fuck, I couldn't stop sneezing for half an hour & my eyes were streaming. Trimmers are the way forward.

On the subject of unruly hair, I saw an oldish woman in York last weekend with long fine white hair on her cheeks that made her look like the dog on Ceser pet food tins, surely you'd do something about that??
Some people just don't give a fuck what other people think of them.

The delibearte use of a recently fuelled Zippo and a sharp intake of breath through the nose whilst lighting the Capstan Full Strength normally does the trick.

Get a pair of needle-nose pliers. Be a man an rip them out. Don't worry abbout the pain. It's great to look at them between the metal jaws. The length of some of them, I wonder how something so long can live up in my snot-channels. I get spiders living in my nostrils if I leave it too long.

I used to use tweezers, but they can be fiddly. One weekend, my sister came to stay. She nicked my tweezers out of the bathroom. I haven't got the heart to tell her what I used them for.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment 9
armchair_jihad Health and Fitness 6
LBdr_Pigshagger The NAAFI Bar 7