Unruly Nasal Hair

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Arrse_onist, Jan 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There are several individuals i know who have extremely unruly nasal hair. protruding well beyond their nostrils in an offensive manner.

What are these people thinking? Can they not see them? Do they think they look good or are they just scared to tackle them?

Im off to confront one of them now!
  2. You know you're getting old when the hair ON your nose misbehaves.
  3. Get a nasal trimmer & confront them all.
  4. Male or female?
  5. I have unruly nasal hair. Sometimes I trim it, sometimes I can't be arsed.
  6. I would've thought, given your user name, that you'd be running round the streets with a flamethrower to sort this one out.
  7. You got a nasal syrup or a nasal quiff?
  8. Don't forget the hairs on top of your ears that start to sprout about the time you get a bus pass, and the eyebrows that start to head north.....
  9. Try plaiting them.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Whilst sitting at work I like to rip out my nasal hairs, no matter how often I inflict this sharpe pain they always seem to regrow in a week or so. Crazy eh?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I keep mine trimmed back, I tried plucking the long visible ones out once but it hurt like fuck, I couldn't stop sneezing for half an hour & my eyes were streaming. Trimmers are the way forward.

On the subject of unruly hair, I saw an oldish woman in York last weekend with long fine white hair on her cheeks that made her look like the dog on Ceser pet food tins, surely you'd do something about that??
  12. They're called "wisdom hairs".

Don't worry, your attitude will change when you're qualified to have them.
  13. Nowt wrong with a comb-over.
  14. Use the Pliars function on your Multi Toolto rip them out.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Some people just don't give a fuck what other people think of them.