Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UNPROFOR\SFOR Bosnia map & Northern Ireland OOB\Tribal Map

Cougar

Old-Salt
I'm looking for a UNPROFOR\SFOR Bosnia route map or similair & a Northern Ireland OOB\Tribal Map to use in frames with all my old bits and bobs and photos for my man cave (sad i know but..... thats me!)

If anyone has one who would like to part with it or do me a copy i'd be happy to pay or make a contribution to a military charity.

Cheers.

@Cougar

Meh: as it turns out, I've found the maps I was referring to-but they are not the MSR maps.

Op GRAPPLE front lines 001.jpg

Having said that, the map below also denotes the MSRs, though the original document is touch faded: I have fond memories of MSR Gannet and Seagull*

Op GRAPPLE map 001.jpg

*that bit maybe a foul lie. In fact, it is a foul lie.

@Cougar - sorry, chap, can't let you have them: though I'm more than happy to copy them and send them to any off-world address you'd care to PM me.

Failing that, I can let you have a higher resolution .jpg or similar: again, you'd have to let me have a off-world email address.

Oyibo

LE
I'm looking for a UNPROFOR\SFOR Bosnia route map or similair & a Northern Ireland OOB\Tribal Map to use in frames with all my old bits and bobs and photos for my man cave (sad i know but..... thats me!)

If anyone has one who would like to part with it or do me a copy i'd be happy to pay or make a contribution to a military charity.

Cheers.

I gave up looking for a Belfast tribal map last year. I have a copy of W Belfast in my man-cave, but it is water damaged (and not for sale I'm afraid)

Cheers.
Hello
I've a 1999 NI OOB map if you're interested? Liberated from 3InfBdeSigSqn ops room back in the day.

bigbadjimmyp

Old-Salt

Cheers.
WTAF would you use a map for? Sheeps Teeth.

I'd offer, but I went through a phase of putting all my old maps into frames over the past couple of years.
Much better than just stitting in a box in the attic:

IMG_20190824_170435.jpg