UNPROFOR\SFOR Bosnia map & Northern Ireland OOB\Tribal Map

Cougar

Old-Salt
I'm looking for a UNPROFOR\SFOR Bosnia route map or similair & a Northern Ireland OOB\Tribal Map to use in frames with all my old bits and bobs and photos for my man cave (sad i know but..... thats me!)

If anyone has one who would like to part with it or do me a copy i'd be happy to pay or make a contribution to a military charity.

Cheers.

I have some UNPROR maps somewhere in the Box Of Bound To Be of Interest, Someday stuff: I need to have a daylight rootle around to see what's there.

Cougar

Old-Salt
Cheers 40C, much appreciated

@Cougar

Meh: as it turns out, I've found the maps I was referring to-but they are not the MSR maps.

Op GRAPPLE front lines 001.jpg

Having said that, the map below also denotes the MSRs, though the original document is touch faded: I have fond memories of MSR Gannet and Seagull*

Op GRAPPLE map 001.jpg

*that bit maybe a foul lie. In fact, it is a foul lie.

Cougar

Old-Salt
@FourZeroCharlie

Cheers fella, they're crackin, I don't suppose you'd consider parting company with them would you?

@Cougar - sorry, chap, can't let you have them: though I'm more than happy to copy them and send them to any off-world address you'd care to PM me.

Failing that, I can let you have a higher resolution .jpg or similar: again, you'd have to let me have a off-world email address.

Oyibo

LE
I'm looking for a UNPROFOR\SFOR Bosnia route map or similair & a Northern Ireland OOB\Tribal Map to use in frames with all my old bits and bobs and photos for my man cave (sad i know but..... thats me!)

If anyone has one who would like to part with it or do me a copy i'd be happy to pay or make a contribution to a military charity.

Cheers.
I gave up looking for a Belfast tribal map last year. I have a copy of W Belfast in my man-cave, but it is water damaged (and not for sale I'm afraid)

Latest Threads