Unplugged History: Anglo-Jewish War 1945-48

the british mandate of palestine thread from a site calling itself libertyforum.org . fascinating reading.

http://www.libertyforum.org/printthread.php?Cat=&Board=news_history&main=293767566&type=thread

"Girl in Red" in Bomb Horror (Jerusalem 1946)

/www.libertyforum.org/

A young Jewess described as the "Girl in Red" slipped past Arab police...In the meanwhile, the "Girl in Red" leapt into a taxi, which tore off ...

Comments:

These jews have been using bombs for 100 yrs - they love it.

Zionists have found it easier to blow things up and blame Arabs for it.

The good old days of non (or at least less) -political correctness.

Appeasement never works. They must have got the British to give them the Mandate in 1948 with promises of "we'll leave you alone now...".

Give an inch, they take a mile. Once they have all the miles, they'll want the inch they don't yet have.

How soon Brits forgot even their own history with the Jews.

---- How soon Brits forgot even their own history with the Jews. ----

Yes. And not surprising, since they have even forgotten their true identity:-

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're both Godless people and deserve each other. Jews at least have their satan.

Jews are more interested in America at the moment. Britain was their cheif host in the latter part of the 19th century and the early part of the 20th century.

Quote:

And how soon Jews forgot the Brits favours to them.

Balfour?

Yea, that was yesterday, but what can the Brits do for the Jews today?

Deir Yassin: Never Again

Have Zionists forgotten so soon?

"Crucifixions?" Watch out, sombody's gonna start screaming "Blood Libel! Blood Libel!".

seriously, what kind of sick sons of bitches go around "blowing up the bodies of kidnapped victims by sticking dynamite inside the victim.' ?!?!?!?

I thought someone was talking about the girl in spielburg's Schindler's List (damn fine film)... any connection?

So, that's where 'The Girl in Red' expression gets its inspiration from.

I'm thinking of 'The Girl in the Red Dress.' Was the 'Girl in Red' wearing a dress?

Yep, they invented most of the modern so called terrorist techniques.

It was natural given many came from street gangs in Europe and the Soviet Union.

these days they just recruit some stupid arabs to their work for them: "Psst...hey you... ve are the Secret Alkaida Organization in Europe. Vant to blow up some no good kafirs?"

these days they just recruit some stupid arabs to their work for them:

Better than that, they recruited the US military to destroy Iraq for them.

The family of that man should demand millions from Shittystan.

If Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, and Arabs sued Jews, and won, Jews would have little left.

I'll never forget the picture of the Polish officers who were murdered by the bolshevik Jews. One was hung upside down from a tree with a spear up his ass. That's the kind of people these Jews are. Animals.

That's the kind of people these Jews are. Animals.

Hey, I resent that on behalf of my dog. jews are a lower life form.

Can you imagine any paper today using these terms?

"The only occupants were three Jews,"

"and arrested another Jew who was found wounded"

"The Female Jewish terrorist
has been identified as Sima Fleishhaker-Hoizman"

(Google even has a 'safety warning about using the term.)

Offensive Search Results

www.google.com/explanation

We're disturbed about these results as well.
Please read our note here.

It's funny stories as these have been buried. But if you notice kudzu's link it goes back to Israel, Jews are very much aware of these 'heroic tales of theirs.

History repeating!!!

Only fools repeat history.

I agree but I doubt these fools will pay.

I'm hoping desperation will force them to bite off more than they can chew.

So, that's where 'The Girl in Red' expression gets its inspiration from.

I'm thinking of 'The Girl in the Red Dress.' Was the 'Girl in Red' wearing a dress?

In Schindler's List.

It seems odd to me these day that something like that got into print. Do you think the paper's story is real. I try to find it on the net. Thanks for the flag.

It's real, and terms as these were not verboten 60 years ago.

Never heard this story before.
I've never given much thought to female Mossad/Irgun operatives but now it's something to keep in mind during the current booga booga.
ES

Jews have always used women.

At least one of the hijackers on 9-11 was a woman, Israeli agent Alona Abraham on flight 175.

Darn
There goes my next post ;)
Btw and theres always the chick in the polka dot dress seen running away from the RFK hit shouting we got him.
Another false flag blamed on a Muslim.

Thanks for the short take on what happened, very interesting.

I don't think I have heard that one before. The polka dot dress story, strange.

I agree, it is strange.

"So, that's where 'The Girl in Red' expression gets its inspiration from. "

i guess this is where spielberg got the idea for the little girl
in the red coat against the black and white background in
schindler's list..

considering the origin of the symbolism, it is interesting.

was spielberg trying to be clever by coding in a laugh at the
goy sheep--hinting right on his film that the holocaust is a
ruse?

of course, the effect had already been used by coppola in
rumblefish. (the colored fish in the black and white movie)

spielberg didn't come up with the effect himself.

was spielberg trying to be clever by coding in a laugh at the
goy sheep--hinting right on his film that the holocaust is a
ruse?

That's what I thought too.

Jews love hiding things in hidden little messages from the goyim. It feeds on their "we are superior" attitude. They don't realize that people are so unconcerned with Jews that no one bothers to study their "culture" as the reason no one see's the messages.
They loved to put Star of Davids hidden in church glass windows. Churches would order stain glass and Jews would ship them back windows with hidden messages.

Yep, secret " we are clever coding" among themselves.

I wonder if Spielberg had "Little Red Riding Hood" in mind. Pushes the folk memory buttons nicely.

The people from the land of Oz are obviously anti-Semites calling Jews terrorists!

Thanks for the flag to this info, I will save the thread.

It's interesting to see examples of how news was reported before Jews took over academia in the Jewish cultural revolution of the 1960's.

This article clearly illustrates how Jews have censored books, texts, and news in our time.

Thanks for the flag. Interesting.

Thanks for the flag to this info, I will save the thread.

This is only one story out of thousands as this that has been censored in our time.

By some sheer luck this story survived and we're able to read it.

you think Rachel might be a Mossad suicide bomber?

Actually, there are ways to look up old articles. It used to be easier, but one source became almost hidden but usable by a backdoor on the Internet. I have not had time lately to check to see if it still works. I was able to come up with 1940s materials that were original reports of what was happening in Palestine.

you think Rachel might be a Mossad suicide bomber?***

If she is, I wish her luck with her carreer choice. We need more Jewesses to go into that field.

Actually, there are ways to look up old articles. It used to be easier, but one source became almost hidden but usable by a backdoor on the Internet. I have not had time lately to check to see if it still works. I was able to come up with 1940s materials that were original reports of what was happening in Palestine.

I came across this by luck, but bluegrass pots many original articles here from the past. I think he scans them himself after finding them in library archives?

Have no fear Jews will kill us like bugs, once they have full control.

Everybody ought to read this thread for sure to become aware of the Zionist terror missions that have always existed.

They should, because historical items as these have been totally removed from history books by Jews in academia. This is only one example of thousands that somehow managed to survive and see the light of day in our time.

It would be a good idea for lots of us to save these items to offline disks. Not to mention we better start moving the good resources off of LF to safe locales in case this place goes under soon.

I think many here agree that the administration of LF cannot be trusted to archive historical writings.

I agree 100%.

This is how jew murder and terror was reported before Jew's had control of media.

After the explosion, an Irgun Zvai Leumi (terrorist) spokesman, broadcasting
over the secret radio "Voice of Fighting Zion", said: "The Jews are at war.
Only arms will decide Palestine's future, not an election."

Final death toll is 12, with 11 injured. The Female Jewish terrorist
has been identified as Sima Fleishhaker-Hoizman

Rotten people aren't they? Another terrorist organization was lead by a man called Lenin, in soviet russia. You may have heared of him. They bombed their way into power. Assassination is their modus operandi. If things don't go their way, they kill. Look what happend to John F. Kennedy. If they don't control media power, they murder.

http://marxists.org/archive/trotsky/photo/t1919b.jpg

She wasn't a terrorist, she was an activist.

"NEVER AGAIN" (unless you are Palestinian)

That bastard Schmidt gased my grandmother 6 times,

Six million reasons not to trust Israeli intelligence

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4
GunnersQuadrant Sappers 50
GunnersQuadrant Gunners 47