Unlucky!

That is just her excuse to start shagging his best mate!

So was her throat not sensitive or did she never blow him??
If it's the latter, she's frigid and has been injecting bleach up her chuff following a shag to mimic hypersensitivity to get her out of having sex now she has him trapped!

It worked for me!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Two years and no facial, bukkaki, anal, t!t-wnak . . . . . he deserves everything he doesn't get.

feeble excuse wot wrong with her givin him head she doesn't have to swallow........... selfish !

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Not all allegries are necessarily bad.

Check out the CSL's:

bigbird67 said:
So was her throat not sensitive or did she never blow him??
If it's the latter, she's frigid and has been injecting bleach up her chuff following a shag to mimic hypersensitivity to get her out of having sex now she has him trapped!

It worked for me!
Always nice to get a ladies perspective on these things.

Judging by that wedding photo, they shouldn't be allowed to breed anyway (I'd say 'I'm sorry for them', but I'm not really. I rejoice in their discomfiture! I wallow in it! SUFFER, YOU BOURGEOIS SCHMUCKS!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! :twisted: )

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There was a case reported about a year or so back (sorry can't find link) regarding a guy who had, for some reason and I think it was result of a trauma of some kind, become allergic to his own semen and urine. It stung and caused blistering on way out. Now that really is bad luck.