Unluckiest Man alive?

Would you want to be in Gerry Kelly's shoes? His ex-wife Angela Cunningham (looks like a lovely Glasgow lass 8) ) was confirmed as the £35 million Euro lottery winner. A grim-faced Gerry, who separated from Angela 5 years ago, refused to comment to the media today.
Christ, he's going to have some sleepless nights!

Fcuk me..

Its Gerry Cunningham - She is now Angela Kelly (she has re-taken her maiden name. They seperated 9 years ago. They are still on friendly terms and I am thinking the kind of person she has come across as, she will give a wedge of money.

Son is 14 years of age and is now the most eligible batchelor in Britain, little cnut!

If invested very low to nil risk she would still get £1.7m-£2m a year in interest.

The lucky Irn bru smack taking jock trollop.

Whats the point in giving a Porridge wog all that money, she'll only end up cladding her house and getting a new throw over for her p1ss stained Ikea sofa.

I'll bet it was Battered Mars all round last night

minister_doh_nut said:
If invested very low to nil risk she would still get £1.7m-£2m a year in interest.

Whats the point in giving a Porridge wog all that money, she'll only end up cladding her house and getting a new throw over for her p1ss stained Ikea sofa.

M_D_N.
Not like the Jocks then?

minister_doh_nut said:

You're only jealous. Deep fried Mars Bars are a real treat!

They said on the news it was £21k a week in money after tax if she keeps it in the bank.

MDN - are we a little bitter about a jock winning.... its a bitter taste isn't it ... lol :D

Bullshit, 34 Mil will get you a lot of smack round Glasgow way. She'll have OD'd and left it all to her oick of a son by this time next Wednesday.

brewmeister said:
Ah, the infamous deep fried Mars Bar. Used to call in for one on the way home from school. Invented in West Cumbria. In England. Donkeys years ago. By a relative (brother I think, who used to run a chippy when I was a nipper) of the late great Terry Peck, of Falklands fame.

Let's see now:

Curling - invented in Holland.
Bagpipes - invented in ancient Mid/Far East.
Deep fried Mars Bar - I'm sorry, but staking a claim for inventing deep fried Mars Bars is, in my opinion, scraping the barrel. Just a tad.

Back on thread, good luck to the woman. Honest. :crying:

'Bagpipes - invented in ancient Mid/Far East.'

I refuse to believe that. Although it would make sense why the gurkahs play them. Never the less, the Military tattoo isn't held in nepal.

Nightrained said:
'Bagpipes - invented in ancient Mid/Far East.'

I refuse to believe that. Although it would make sense why the gurkahs play them. Never the less, the Military tattoo isn't held in nepal.
You sure?

"GHODE JATRA:
It is one of the cultural festival of the Kathmandu City. Horse race and acrobatic sports and military tattoo take place at Tundikhel on this day." :)

slipperman said:
Would you want to be in Gerry Kelly's shoes? His ex-wife Angela Cunningham (looks like a lovely Glasgow lass 8) ) was confirmed as the £35 million Euro lottery winner. A grim-faced Gerry, who separated from Angela 5 years ago, refused to comment to the media today.
Christ, he's going to have some sleepless nights!
I read this in hope that it was the Belfast 'Gerry Kelly'.

That would serve him right.

That and cancer.

Sadly a hope that was short-lived. :(

Lofty19 said:
brewmeister said:
Ah, the infamous deep fried Mars Bar. Used to call in for one on the way home from school. Invented in West Cumbria. In England. Donkeys years ago. By a relative (brother I think, who used to run a chippy when I was a nipper) of the late great Terry Peck, of Falklands fame.
Wrong, deep fried mars bars were invented in Stonehaven, on the east coast of SCOTLAND, 25 miles south of aberdeen. Chip shop was called the haven fish bar, next to the river, just south of the town square.

The deep-fried Mars Bar is thought to have originated in Stonehaven, in the north-east of Scotland.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/654750.stm

BeastAppreciationSociety. said:
Lofty19 said:
brewmeister said:
Wrong, deep fried mars bars were invented in Stonehaven, on the east coast of SCOTLAND, 25 miles south of aberdeen. Chip shop was called the haven fish bar, next to the river, just south of the town square.

The deep-fried Mars Bar is thought to have originated in Stonehaven, in the north-east of Scotland.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/654750.stm
They're still fecking horrible, and that's from a Jock. Shouldn't be in the same chippy as my pie supper wi salt & sauce. Although after 10 pints of 80....

no, never be that pished. I'd be seen in public with a Labour Party rosette and a fat ginger bird first.

Anyway, the luckiest Weegie in the world - heard her on the radio last night and she sounded as normal as anyone who lives in East Kilbride (which isn't saying much :D ) - apparently she is going to bung the ex some dosh. His ringpiece must have been on overtime when he heard the news.

Also she was worried about being skint this month because she was on strike with the rest of her Royal Mail chums... bet you her ex-colleagues will be having lots of fun reading her bank statements in the sorting office before giving the Record a call "she spent ten grand on XXX". (Probably buckie.)

Wija72 said:
Fcuk me..

Its Gerry Cunningham - She is now Angela Kelly (she has re-taken her maiden name. They seperated 9 years ago. They are still on friendly terms and I am thinking the kind of person she has come across as, she will give a wedge of money.

Son is 14 years of age and is now the most eligible batchelor in Britain, little cnut!
Are you friends with them?

clicky

Civvy_Shot said:
no, never be that pished. I'd be seen in public with a Labour Party rosette and a fat ginger bird first.

If you're not going to have it, can I have your fat ginger bird? Keep the rosette pal...

minister_doh_nut said:

I think if I battered m'arrse you would pay to watch...feeling left out MDN?