Unlocking Codes for Nokia mobile.

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Sheepkiller, Feb 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello Chaps and Chapettes, would anyone know what 'codes' and in what manner one would punch into a Nokia N95 8gig mobile telephoney thing in order to unlock the badger?
    Cheers for any suggestions!
  2. My son got his done for a tenner at a mobile phone shop. But it obviously ain't difficult 'cos it only took a couple of minutes.
  3. Try googling it, I got a 6111 unlocked after finding a program to download which generated the required code (although taking it to the shop would have been much easier).
  4. Cheers for the help chaps, being a typical Scot I wish to try and avoid the part of paying some person good Scottish notes to do something I could manage with some help and tinkering!!
  5. hey sheep

I could give you a code and after you have put it in incorrectly 3 times then your phone will be bricked.

May I suggest you do not try the code as these are very difficult to find for a BB5 style phone and the network is the best person to ask to this type of unlock.

get some longer arms you tight ass
  6. if its with vodafone at the minute i got a mate working in one of their stores he can get the codes.
  7. try nicking one on the same network your already on....thats what i do.... save a tenner
  8. go to money saving expert he has some links just unlocked one of my old nokias using the link to trycktill.com hope this helps deefa