• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Unlocking Codes for Nokia mobile.

Hello Chaps and Chapettes, would anyone know what 'codes' and in what manner one would punch into a Nokia N95 8gig mobile telephoney thing in order to unlock the badger?
Cheers for any suggestions!

My son got his done for a tenner at a mobile phone shop. But it obviously ain't difficult 'cos it only took a couple of minutes.

Try googling it, I got a 6111 unlocked after finding a program to download which generated the required code (although taking it to the shop would have been much easier).

Cheers for the help chaps, being a typical Scot I wish to try and avoid the part of paying some person good Scottish notes to do something I could manage with some help and tinkering!!

hey sheep

I could give you a code and after you have put it in incorrectly 3 times then your phone will be bricked.

May I suggest you do not try the code as these are very difficult to find for a BB5 style phone and the network is the best person to ask to this type of unlock.

get some longer arms you tight ass

Latest Threads