Unlocked Nokia N95

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
How long's this one running for MDN? Don't want to bid right at this moment due to being pissed but will later.

Close on Monday 19:00

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
£125.00

I've just put Tom Tom on it, so if the Rodneys amongst you have a blue tooth GPS receiver you are on a winner.

You remortgaging ? :D

jinxy said:
minister_doh_nut said:
I've just put Tom Tom on it, so if the Rodneys amongst you have a blue tooth GPS receiver you are on a winner.

Its got one built in. no need for a reciever.
Not sure that the TomTom recognises the internal GPS in this phone, I have one and looked on a few techy forums about the very same subject ... but I may well be wrong

paratus said:
jinxy said:
minister_doh_nut said:

Its got one built in. no need for a reciever.
Not sure that the TomTom recognises the internal GPS in this phone, I have one and looked on a few techy forums about the very same subject ... but I may well be wrong
Sorry for confusion, I meant to sat it has a GPS reciever built in. So no need for a bluetooth GPS reciever, Tomtom or other.

The built in one works fine and you do not have to use Nokia Maps, there is third party software out there.

Won by, and picked up in person by Pocoyo

Many thanks, and a pleasure to slate Flash with you :D

Never mind the phone! Thank you so much for that very graphic catalogue of straps! I'll be ordering once Mrs P (alias Mrs thrashlash) has had a peek. And I thought your avatar was just a front.

Sore botty?

Status
Not open for further replies.