unlock codes for car radios AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DarkNinja, May 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just put a new battery in my Audi and the radio/CD player won't work!
    How the f*ck do i unlock it?
  2. Chech your Audio user guide, it should tell you in there. Failing that, contact a local Audi showroom, and they will be able to help you. You will need to give them the make/model and serial number of your system and hopefully they will give you the four figure code to unlock it.
  3. Go to an Audi garage, they'll tell you waht to do.
  4. yes yes I know all that but they want big bucks to unlock it. Cheaper to buy a Halfords CD player! Before you say it, it won't fit in the dash GRRRRRRRRRR
  5. Whatever you do... don't try and guess - three wrong hits and it fries.

Audi dealers will know - it's all on their database.
  6. Banjo Bill can you send me that message yesterday please? Cos that's what I did Ha ha
  7. Linky
  8. Put it in a plastic bag and leave it in the freezer overnight.
  9. Detonator - thanks for the link. ten Dollars and I am rocking again!
  10. JoseyWales tried that - but even with the roof down my Audi won't fit in the fridge
  11. You really should try the freezer... I've heard that works. If that fails - try boiling it too. Then there's the pour a pint of single malt scotch into it, followed by...

no seriously - the freezer... might work.
  12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Same happened to me & on removing the radio to try the freezer trick,I found the code taped to the top of the unit!!
  13. If its any consolation my mate lost is saab keys. cost him 2k for new ones with reprogramming onboard computer.