Unlike Russia Kazakhstan is unhappy with Israeli weapons

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20090410/121045416.html

The Russian Defense Ministry has signed a deal with an Israeli company to buy several unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), a Russian deputy defense minister said on Friday.
The Russian business paper Kommersant reported on Tuesday that a contract signed with Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) envisioned the purchase of the Bird-Eye 400 mini-UAV (weight - 5kg, range - 10 km), I-view MK150 tactical UAV (160 kg, 100 km), and Searcher Mk II medium-range UAV (426 kg, 250 km).
Meanwhile

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1078233.html

Kazakhstan's security service accused the defense ministry of buying defective military hardware from Israel on Monday
The Central Asian state's KNB service, the successor agency to the Soviet-era KGB, said it was investigating a number of unnamed defense ministry officials on suspicion of purchasing faulty artillery and other defense systems from Israeli firms.

"These systems had not been completed properly, they are still in the phase of research and development," KNB spokesman Kenzhebulat Beknazarov told a briefing.
The government had incurred losses of $82 million as a result, he added.

KGB_resident said:
http://en.rian.ru/russia/20090410/121045416.html

The Russian Defense Ministry has signed a deal with an Israeli company to buy several unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), a Russian deputy defense minister said on Friday.
The Russian business paper Kommersant reported on Tuesday that a contract signed with Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) envisioned the purchase of the Bird-Eye 400 mini-UAV (weight - 5kg, range - 10 km), I-view MK150 tactical UAV (160 kg, 100 km), and Searcher Mk II medium-range UAV (426 kg, 250 km).
Meanwhile

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1078233.html

Kazakhstan's security service accused the defense ministry of buying defective military hardware from Israel on Monday
The Central Asian state's KNB service, the successor agency to the Soviet-era KGB, said it was investigating a number of unnamed defense ministry officials on suspicion of purchasing faulty artillery and other defense systems from Israeli firms.

"These systems had not been completed properly, they are still in the phase of research and development," KNB spokesman Kenzhebulat Beknazarov told a briefing.
The government had incurred losses of $82 million as a result, he added.

Those evil zionist pigs! (That what you were hoping for Sergey?)

ghost_us said:
Those evil zionist pigs!
Dear Ghost, this phrase looks terribly anti-Semitic. I totally reject anti-Semitism especially in such ugly forms.

Returning to Kazakstan I fancy that Borat himself was involved.

KGB_resident said:
yo sergy! i have it on good authority that Borat himself is a yid!

true.

DrStealth said:
KGB_resident said:
yo sergy! i have it on good authority that Borat himself is a yid!

true.
Shame DrStealth, you use such a rude word toward noble Jewish nation.

Posting my message I meant that watching the film about Kazakhstan (made by mr.Cohen) our Israeli friends could think that even defective hardware could be sold to the country.

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Poor old kaz. Its not like the Israelis aren't known for selling off the brochure and developing the hardware after they get a contract, is it?

KGB_resident said:
ghost_us said:
Those evil zionist pigs!
Dear Ghost, this phrase looks terribly anti-Semitic. I totally reject anti-Semitism especially in such ugly forms.

Dear Mr FSB, err, KGB,

Is that a yes to my question, then? Your words and actions do not correlate there Sergey.

And yes, Sascha Baron Cohen, AKA Borat is in fact Jewish.

ghost_us said:
KGB_resident said:
ghost_us said:
Those evil zionist pigs!

Dear Mr FSB, err, KGB,

Is that a yes to my question, then? Your words and actions do not correlate there Sergey.

And yes, Sascha Baron Cohen, AKA Borat is in fact Jewish.
... and he has excellent sense of humour... Alas many understand it in the wrong way.

Ghost, don't be so awfully serious. Look at events with smile.