UNKNOWN PERSON DECIDES TO "BOYCOTT" UNKNOWN MEDIA SHOW

chimera

LE
So I guess the BBC is really worried when this unknown "here today gone tomorrow" nobody decides to do one. Is this someone we should care about, or just another snowflake?

Given that he was a member of One Direction (a singing group who's output seems to have passed me by), it would seem that Mr Tomlinson has, indeed, moved off in one direction.

PS: I tripped over some of the Twitterfest on this 'event' - it was bum clenchingly embarrassing.

Given that he was a member of One Direction (a singing group who's output seems to have passed me by), it would seem that Mr Tomlinson has, indeed, moved off in one direction.

...and just starting on a "world" tour as a solo artist.

Louis has started a world tour of the Faeroe Islands.....

Snowflake, next!

Just think... somebody, somewhere gives a fcuk. That somebody and that somewhere is unlikely to be here though. Poor Louis.

"Tomlinson is currently promoting Walls, his first solo album, and will perform in his home town of Doncaster later."

Well that sums it up for me.

Not that I am a fan, but if he was a member of one direction he could probably afford to buy half of ITV.
I can honestly say I do not know any one of their songs.

Awol

LE
From what I read LT agreed to the interview on the understanding that the recent tragedies in his family wouldn't be mentioned. The BBC then ignored that and hijacked him mid-interview on live TV.

I'd be pissed off too.

But never mind that, my daughter worshipped him a few years ago, so he must be alright.

So I guess the BBC is really worried when this unknown "here today gone tomorrow" nobody decides to do one. Is this someone we should care about, or just another snowflake?

Regardless of the fact that he is or was someone of note, the line of the interview was not exactly what the bloke signed up for, so in my opinion had every right to be pissed off. and the continued bollocks by Dan whatever his name is off Breakfast shows how screwed up and filled with their own self importance BBC news presenters are.

Latest Threads