University Challenge on BBC2 Now

Is Woolley, he or she?

He. Adam's Apple gives it away. Not to mention the masculine features and deep voice!

^^^ That's exactly what I thought, wanted other opinion.

Thanks

Strange to go on a national high profile programme when so obviously a tranny.

deffo adams apple and she sounded like she'd been sniffin martina navratalovas p!ss.

more balls than me I reckon

thegimp said:
more balls than me I reckon
Yep, big balls to go on University Challenge with apple, c0ck & balls wearing a skirt ;)

^^^

lmao scarletto, good post

:)

Spanny yes she was roasted, her mouth was so pretty, it was hushed up and she left after being made to sign the thesis team disclaimer.

Spanny I hope I wasn't too rough with you the other night, but your mouth and your clothing just made me wild darling boy, my pretty, see you soon spanners, wear the blue y fronts again, so European darling

She has appeared on the previous heats of UC, so it's hardly breaking news (or 'current affairs' for that matter). Nor is it exactly a Sherlock Holmesian deduction that 'Olivia' was probably 'Oliver' previously.

Booty said:
She has appeared on the previous heats of UC, so it's hardly breaking news (or 'current affairs' for that matter). Nor is it exactly a Sherlock Holmesian deduction that 'Olivia' was probably 'Oliver' previously.
OOH you're so clever :roll: