University Challenge - Girton - Ms Brown-Kerr and Ms Cawley

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BuggerAll, Nov 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

The Girton College Cambridge team on University Challenge. Clever totty. Miss Brown-Kerr, blond but not stupid, has a message for the troops and who would not want to motorboat Miss Cawley.
  2. Piccies? Always add piccies when asking such questions. They could be very happy with each other's company.Are they dungaree wearing wimmin? Maybe they don't want to be treated as sexual objects.And why were you watching that programme in the first place?
  3. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

The only picture I could find

Girton Cambridge: Daniel Spencer, Allanah Brown-Kerr, Christopher Cameron, Becca Cawley.

Not a good picture - Miss Cawley's enbonpointment looked decidedly more substantial on the 'telly'. Shoulders back, chest out...
  4. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

5. 10/10 for effort however they do look like they should be cheering for the "Sunshine Tour" special 11. I don't think the NFL will be poaching them just yet. The beautiful Becky thats a different matter!
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I live very close to Girton college and reguarly see these lovelies in the local shop. Some look very good, some not so good. Some.........look like me.
    But always a pleasure to walk or drive along Huntingdon Road in nice weather when the girls are cycling.
  7. Me thinks that B-K requires a large portion several times daily: just to stimulate her grey matter you understand.