Universal OUTRAGE! thread

This little excahange on FB made me think that it had the makings of a thread that EVERYBODY could get outraged about:

OP:

So Phillip Windsor is taken to hospital suffering from chest pains eh?

Somehow I can't see him having to sit in casualty for three hours before he's triaged by an underpaid and overworked nurse then left to wait in a bloodstained cubicle for another three before a junior doctor who hasn't seen a bed for 38 hours examines him and then signs him in, leaving him to wait in a thin paper nightdress sitting in his own sh*t and p*ss in a drafty corridor while a bed on a mixed ward is found for him in another hospital 40 miles away......

ES: No, you're right, war veterans get priority service in the NHS.

OP: Pmsl

ES; Yes, maybe it's a good joke but should Martin Mcguinness and Gerry Adams get NHS treatment? They've caused enough others to need it.

OP: I didn't know they needed it? Maybe they've got BUPA? Can't quite see where the IRA connection comes in though?

ES: Well there are people far less deserving of medical treatment at the taxpayers expense. That was all.
Outraged that someone should have a pop at HRH? Outraged about the state of the NHS? Outraged about Royalty getting better healthcare? Outraged that Adams and McGuinness are entitled to NHS care at all? Outraged that they're alive? Outraged that none of this is outrageous enough?

Can someone just add in a couple of bits about paedophiles, foreigners and chavs so there is something for everyone?

Merry Christmas!

B

Biscuits_AB

I'm so fucking outraged that I've dived into the After Eights...and it's only ten to fucking four!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I've dived into the under eights...

...but then my real name is gary glitter.

I,m so outraged I,ve delayed scoffing my mince pies until 16.00.

Outraged that someone should have a pop at HRH? Outraged about the state of the NHS? Outraged about Royalty getting better healthcare? Outraged that Adams and McGuinness are entitled to NHS care at all? Outraged that they're alive? Outraged that none of this is outrageous enough?

Can someone just add in a couple of bits about paedophiles, foreigners and chavs so there is something for everyone?

Merry Christmas!
I'm not outraged at all. In fact, I just checked my "Give-a-fuck-o-meter", and it didn't even flicker.

What might be more interesting to know is why you are posting such shit threads on here on Christmas Day. I've got an excuse. What's yours?

I'm not outraged at all. In fact, I just checked my "Give-a-fuck-o-meter", and it didn't even flicker.

What might be more interesting to know is why you are posting such shit threads on here on Christmas Day. I've got an excuse. What's yours?
I couldn't even be bothered to check my "Give-a-fuck-o-meter". It's Christmas and I'm off to Hooters or Winghouse for some lunch and letch. Have a great day all except of course the usual suspects.

I'm so fucking outraged that I've dived into the After Eights...and it's only ten to fucking four!
But you posted your reply 5 minutes before that; you are Michael J Fox, and I want my Back to the future prize.

A merry and safe Christmas to all, God bless us everyone.

Who took the outrage bus home for the hols. I need it to take my crap prezzies back in.

Fuck me! You're living on the edge you are. I was going to wait until at least 19:30, and I thought that was pushing the envelope.

Merry Xmas you maniac.

####Are you saying that Phil the Greek is getting preferential treatment from the NHS...........
Outfuckingrageous!!!!!!:party:

More cream on the Christmas pudding please!:toilet: