Universal OUTRAGE! thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by EX_STAB, Dec 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This little excahange on FB made me think that it had the makings of a thread that EVERYBODY could get outraged about:

Outraged that someone should have a pop at HRH? Outraged about the state of the NHS? Outraged about Royalty getting better healthcare? Outraged that Adams and McGuinness are entitled to NHS care at all? Outraged that they're alive? Outraged that none of this is outrageous enough?

Can someone just add in a couple of bits about paedophiles, foreigners and chavs so there is something for everyone?

Merry Christmas!

2. I'm so fucking outraged that I've dived into the After Eights...and it's only ten to fucking four!

• Like Like x 2
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I've dived into the under eights...

...but then my real name is gary glitter.

• Like Like x 7
  4. I am just outraged that I am not feeling outraged.

5. I'm outraged....... Er not i'm not to be honest, move along

6. I,m so outraged I,ve delayed scoffing my mince pies until 16.00.

7. I'm outraged by the misuse of commas and not the correct use of apostrophes... OUTRAGED I TELL YOU!!

8. I'm not outraged at all. In fact, I just checked my "Give-a-fuck-o-meter", and it didn't even flicker.

What might be more interesting to know is why you are posting such shit threads on here on Christmas Day. I've got an excuse. What's yours?

9. Shit,I,ve been rumbled as an English scholar walt.

• Like Like x 1
  10. hahaha no, just GCSE :)

11. I couldn't even be bothered to check my "Give-a-fuck-o-meter". It's Christmas and I'm off to Hooters or Winghouse for some lunch and letch. Have a great day all except of course the usual suspects.

12. But you posted your reply 5 minutes before that; you are Michael J Fox, and I want my Back to the future prize.

A merry and safe Christmas to all, God bless us everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Who took the outrage bus home for the hols. I need it to take my crap prezzies back in.

14. Seasons greetings, people.

15. Fuck me! You're living on the edge you are. I was going to wait until at least 19:30, and I thought that was pushing the envelope.

Merry Xmas you maniac.