Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Universal free school meals

Anyway , we seem to have moved on , it's free laptops they all want now ....
Well how are they supposed to do school work from home otherwise? Also need free broadband and full WiFi through the house.
If you even cared about the youth of today you'd be doling out the meals. Sniff!!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Free BBC licence to watch the educational programmes on there now
Free snacks and fizzy pop to help them concentrate and keep energy levels up between the free meals.

Free snacks and fizzy pop to help them concentrate and keep energy levels up between the free meals.
Free crockery and cutlery to eat the free meals of off......

Tell me when to stop.

Free crockery and cutlery to eat the free meals of off......

Tell me when to stop.
Surely disposable plates, otherwise they need a dishwasher, detergent tablets etc.

Mbongwe

Clanker
Needs to put his money where his mouth is, a weeks wage would feed a lot of kids

The famous rich people's job is 'raising awareness', it's the plebs who are supposed to hand over the cash. Bono and Geldof are quite good at this sort of thing.
Rashford has still (in what, six months?) done more to feed hungry kids than a whole bunch of eight-figure charities and Government "taskforces" have done in who-knows how many years. The fact that he's posing awkward questions that may be impossible / unpalatable to answer does not invalidate what he's doing.

Last edited:

TamH70

MIA
You mean the reconditioned laptops supplied by central government which local authorities have hung onto and issue to their own staff? Those free laptops?

Cite your sources, this sounds juicy.

Rashford has still (in what, six months?) done more to feed hungry kids than a whole bunch of eight-figure charities and Government "taskforces" have done in who-knows how many years. The fact that he's posing awkward questions that may be impossible / unpalatable to answer does not invalidate what he's doing.
Who's sock are you?

Mbongwe

Clanker
Who's sock are you?
No-one's, fella. Who / or what rattled your cage, you crab? If you're that interested in who I am, please refer to the Introduce Yourself page (or just ask your missus who I am, and tell her she needs more practice...)

Daz

LE
More like the fear of negative publicity driving by Rashford and others on social media has forced HMG to fork out taxpayers money once again to the undeserving "poor", time for HMG to grow a spine and point out that's what the benefits the "claimants" receive is for.

Latest Threads