Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Universal free school meals

Daz

LE
That's exactly what my mucker said; he also said that Marcus Rashford's charity clearly failed to do any due diligence upon the provider of the food boxes.
The company pointed out that was the £10 version, the tenner included the cost of delivery BTW .... not quite whats been made out on social media

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
By the time everyone's skimmed a little off the £30 there's probably not much left.

It's not a charity you know.
Pardon me for thinking that this food could be topped up with the parents' own money, the Child Benefit Universsl Credit, etc. that the taxpayer is already giving them free?

Or that both parents might contribute to the cost of raising their children, rather than only returning when the spring is a millionaire footballer?

1610558349789.png

Daz

LE
Even so, it is a pretty poor effort and not good value for the taxpayer.
There will always be minor issues with free giveaways to the underclass - **** em, they get their benefits, they get their rent and child allowance, they can feed their own kids as far as I'm concerned

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I now gather that Marcus Rashford is a supreme expert where these food parcels (not hampers) are concerned. He does not seem to realise there are thieves who will use any opportunity to steal though he seems to think all he has to do is have a go at the government. That actually seems to be about his extent of knowledge as a left winger.

I now gather that Marcus Rashford is a supreme expert where these food parcels (not hampers) are concerned. He does not seem to realise there are thieves who will use any opportunity to steal though he seems to think all he has to do is have a go at the government. That actually seems to be about his extent of knowledge as a left winger.

I would not be at all surprised if a fair bit of pilfering took place at the production sites.

Chef

LE
That's exactly what my mucker said; he also said that Marcus Rashford's charity clearly failed to do any due diligence upon the provider of the food boxes.
If I were doing this I'd have got a dietician/nutritionist to draw up a template for what should be in each box. Get someone from the distributive trade to cost it up and that'd give you something to build on. I'd imagine the stores would bite your hand off for the good publicity.

As it stands this looks like some of the campaigns during the war for scrap metal, UK, and furs for the Russian front, Germany.

Both cases gave lots of feel good for the public and left the governments with shed loads of junk. Dumped at sea in the UK's case and flown out of the cities and burned in Germany's. Benefits to the troops at the front? Zero.

Mr Rashford feels good about himself and any help for the children is pure serendipity.

Chef

LE
Huddersfield? Noticed they put a couple of white pupils in the picture to make sure people think they are a diverse school.
The chef and the head are white. I can only see a ginger at the back of the crowd and he looks like a photo shopped afterthought.

TamH70

MIA
Reading on some SM platforms that Rashford's former teacher is heavily influencing the goings on, using Marcus as the high profile puppet.

I'm aware Marcus mother also has a significant factor however the teacher is using the celeb pulling power to put consistent pressure on the government.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Latest Threads