Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Universal free school meals

That anguish you're feeling is probably the realisation that she may also have been right about other things.
Yes, Katie, the mother of daughter India is right that people who name their children after places can be awful people.

I hate to break this to you but didn’t they already clobber child benefit under what’s looking like a needless and wrongly focused austerity programme

I hate to break this to you but you're wrong. Again.
Are you going to answer my original question or go on to show the site you are incapable of doing so ?

ETA , 2 links below relating to the increase in the benefit that started in April -

Story

Data

Last edited:
I met a woman once who had fostered 3 kids and was looking to adopt them. She was in a B&B because the eldest kid was on a school trip near by and she was on standby in case there was an incident. 2 of kids were sisters, the one on the trip was 10 (eldest) her smackhead parents had been whoring her and her younger sister out to nonces. The problem the lady had was trying to discipline them, when you have been repeatably raped due to the action of your parents the naughty step probably holds no fear.
She was married to a copper and they still were having trouble adopting as the real parents wanted their cash cows back. Fair dues to foster couple who kept trying.

Whey_Aye_Banzai probably would have given the kids a pack lunch and washed his hands of it all.

The pimp scum parents should have been kept in jail until the unfortunate daughter is a dried up old spinster.

Yes, Katie, the mother of daughter India is right that people who name their children after places can be awful people.
Oi! My middle name is Brisbane.

endure

GCM
_methode_times_prod_web_bin_294a3608-188f-11eb-a714-6e13d8ca860f.jpg

The pimp scum parents should have been kept in jail until the unfortunate daughter is a dried up old spinster.

I reckon its quite common, nonces will know that smackheads will do just about anything for their fix and wont ever tell the authorities because it would mean the end of their revenue scheme.

Yokel

LE
There has been much heat but not much light on the last few pages.

I have mentioned on other friends that when I was at University one of the girls had a book called Grub On A Grant, covering cost effective cooking, everything from basic snacks to a roast meal or food to entertain guests.

If people knew how to make good food cheaply it would help. It would also reduce salt and sugar intakes, and give people a sense of achievement.

Last edited:
If people knew how to make good for cheaply it would help. It would also reduce salt and sugar intakes, and give people a sense of achievement.
And lots of work washing up!! You're having a laugh mate, Just Eat gives me stuff I can just chuck in the bin when I've scoffed. BURP!!

Blogg

LE
"Children living in poverty now face the dual burden of both underweight and obesity"

"Recent studies have found that children living in poorer areas are exposed to up to five times more fast food takeaways and concentrations of these outlets are greatest in deprived areas"

Ahhh all is clear: Food Poverty is the direct result of living in Obesogenic Environments stuffed with takeaways

Latest Threads