Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Universal free school meals

XPara Mugg

War Hero
"Tory Tax-Payer Funded Charity Meals For The Progeny Of The Poor And Workless".

Let's get some proper rage and stigma going.

That's not proper rage and stigma. Please, let me help.

"Patriotic, hard working Tory Tax-Payer Funded Charity Meals For The Progeny Of The Poor And Workshy, woke, envro-mental-ist, marxist, remainiac, labour voters".

Happy to be of service;).

1603733178200.png

Last edited:
That's not proper rage and stigma. Please, let me help.

"Patriotic, hard working Tory Tax-Payer Funded Charity Meals For The Progeny Of The Poor And Workshy, woke, envro-mental-ist, marxist, labour voters".

Happy to be of service;).

"Free meals for working class scum" is simpler.

syrup

LE
I'd fully support anything that's in the best interests of neglected kids. I'll also assume it's a highly complex and contentious issue and hope our experts in the field could sort it out.

In the meantime, the least we could do as a society is our best to ensure they're not hungry.

I think the first thing we need to do is remove the words poverty and replace with neglect.

This is from our local paper

"Helen Thompson, of Thompsons Fish and Chips on the A64 north of York, said: “We are witnessing at first hand that this is needed, this is real and it is a very worthwhile cause.”

They served 30 free child meals at lunchtime today alone.

Thompsons and all credit to them is outside York on the A64 (below)
In order to get there you either need to drive or get the coastliner bus out to it

So you are in poverty but you can drive out to claim your free meals or your kids will starve due to the evil Tory's.
Seems to me some people aren't as poor as they make out.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
"Tory Tax-Payer Funded Charity Meals For The Progeny Of The Poor And Workless".

Let's get some proper rage and stigma going.
It's not rage, it's a fact.

crow_bag

War Hero
As someone mentioned further up the thread.

If there are millions of children at risk of going to bed hungry if the government don't provide meals over the half term etc where have they been hiding, and why have the not already been picked up by various organisations and support networks?

Are school raising these concerns with social services? Surely any child who is not being fed has to be classed as "at risk".

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
How about rather than giving money or a voucher, they get a ration pack. That would soon shut Rashford up.

Thinking about it....it would be a brilliant reality TV show. Round up a bunch of these feckless idiots and give them the project of feeding a class of kids including the funding but with no supervision....

Dredd

LE
Aren't most of the feckless with starving kids on Universal Credit, which six months ago got raised by £20/week? Do I need to ask what they did with the extra twenty quid?

Yes, yes you should.

And the answer is probably getting an upgraded mobile phone.

I'll leave this conveniently here.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
In Fairness to Rashford I think he's chucked a bit of money in
I know Leeds Utd have thrown £50k into his fund
50k, rashford gets paid 200k a WEEK.

They might want to ponder the eat out to help out scheme...

Questions are:

- How do these 'virtue signallers' know who are the genuine cases?
- Who do they say NO to and how will they justify it?
- For how long will they have to feed kids for?

The way I see it they've set themselves for writing a blank cheque and have no way of being able to stop. Which is good as that means that this is something that will cost them dearly.

I’ve posted before about my shit-poor upbringing in a council estate, single mother household. What seems to have changed so much in the past 40yrs is the complete loss of pride and a culture of complete victim hood. The latter completely dominates politics.

I think the first thing we need to do is remove the words poverty and replace with neglect.

This is from our local paper

"Helen Thompson, of Thompsons Fish and Chips on the A64 north of York, said: “We are witnessing at first hand that this is needed, this is real and it is a very worthwhile cause.”

They served 30 free child meals at lunchtime today alone.

Thompsons and all credit to them is outside York on the A64 (below)
In order to get there you either need to drive or get the coastliner bus out to it

So you are in poverty but you can drive out to claim your free meals or your kids will starve due to the evil Tory's.
Seems to me some people aren't as poor as they make out.

Due to the evil Tory's what?

Latest Threads