Units recruiting South West London/Surrey?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by blahmerchant, Jan 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello folks,

Am a serving plod currently looking at changing jobs for personal reasons. With a move out of the Old Bill I would like to continue serving and as a result am making some enquiries into the TA.

I live in Surrey/Kingston area and am wondering if forum members have an idea as to what units nearby (within reason) are recruiting? I've done some digging and like the looks of Westminster Dragoons and Irish Rifles, D Company London Regiment. Any advice/opinions on these units would be welcome.

Thanks,

BM

2. 3MI Bn, worship st, just off city road. Always recruiting, not too far to travel and all the tours you can eat.

3. For South & South West
    Local TA Units

London
    Local TA Units

At the end of the day it's up to you as to which job you'd like to do...because they vary a hell of a lot

Other than that you could always go for a national unit...

4. 253 Pro Coy RMP are in Tulse Hill.

5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Medics at Kingston, RE (Topo spec) at Ewell, REME allez uber the platz, but with a Coy at Redhill. Or of course - don't forget the Cadets. Don't dismiss it out of hand, worth a thought, they are always looking for sensible grown-ups.