Units in West London

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by Peebottom, Jun 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thinking about joining up with the TA. Just wondered if anyone out there had any expierence with any of the units around the West London area.

Been out of the Regs for just shy of a year and miss the banter and the lads
  2. 4 PARA have a unit location at White City (Shepherds Bush). Go to www.4para.co.uk for more information.
  3. There's 47 Sigs Regt in Uxbridge, but not sure if you mean West of Central or Greater London. That may be a trek too far.
  4. I'm not far from Uxbridge so 47 sigs is the closest just wondering what else is around.
  5. msr

msr LE

6. There is, allegedly, a London Irish lot in Hammersmith, though no-one knows anything about it than that it probably exists.

There's also the Westminster Dragoons in Putney.
  7. Anyone spent any time with or worked with any of these units.

Cheers for the replies
  8. PM The_Duke or i for information and/or details on 4 PARA. The former is on the Joining the TA forum as the subject matter expert for 4 PARA and is in the best position to provide you with the specifics of joining us while i can give you a more informal heads-up if that's what you are after.
  9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Ermm, they are just around the corner from me, and IIRC I don't live anywhere near Hammersmith thank God!
  11. F Company 7 Rifles; located two minutes from Bond Street tube station.

0207 629 3674.
  12. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

You after the recruitment bonus again aren't you Bx2? :p
  13. Guilty.

Then again, the Mayfair Rifles do send more blokes on Ops than any other non-Parachutist Infantry company ( more than 21 and 23 combined )...