Units in West London

P

Peebottom

Thinking about joining up with the TA. Just wondered if anyone out there had any expierence with any of the units around the West London area.

Been out of the Regs for just shy of a year and miss the banter and the lads

P

Peebottom

I'm not far from Uxbridge so 47 sigs is the closest just wondering what else is around.

There is, allegedly, a London Irish lot in Hammersmith, though no-one knows anything about it than that it probably exists.

There's also the Westminster Dragoons in Putney.

PM The_Duke or i for information and/or details on 4 PARA. The former is on the Joining the TA forum as the subject matter expert for 4 PARA and is in the best position to provide you with the specifics of joining us while i can give you a more informal heads-up if that's what you are after.

Rumpelstiltskin said:
There is, allegedly, a London Irish lot in Hammersmith, though no-one knows anything about it than that it probably exists.

There's also the Westminster Dragoons in Putney.

Ermm, they are just around the corner from me, and IIRC I don't live anywhere near Hammersmith thank God!

Gremlin said:
Rumpelstiltskin said:

Ermm, they are just around the corner from me, and IIRC I don't live anywhere near Hammersmith thank God!
I wouldn't boast about living Saaf of the river... :p

Aside from their Camberwell nerve centre, they also allegedly have an anti-tank platoon in Hammersmith. Nothing more is known about this mysterious unit than that it exists... probably.

Latest Threads