Units in London

Morning all!
Recently relocated to London, was in an inf battalion up north.
I've browsed unit finder I'm just looking for a bit of gen. Does anyone know of any especially good units in London? In terms of training/attitude etc. Doesn’t have to be inf, would consider re-training. Even looking at the dark arts of MI

Bit of a vague question I know but google doesn’t tell me if any units are decent!
Any advice welcome, Cheers!

F (Rifles) Company, LONDONS.
Near Hammersmith, part of the advance guard for the upcoming assimilation.
Good OC, PSAO did two tours of RMAS as Instructor, excellent CQMS and a distinct lack of BS.
190 Hammersmith Road, W6 7DJ
020 7629 3674

Last edited:
HAC in the City, added perks and good social life.
All Land Rovers very tidy and clean & you can get a few Chinooks in too on to the playing field.

The_Duke

LE
Open evening at the HAC on the 14th May would be well worth a visit. Many of the local units will be present, not just the HAC.

Make sure you stop by the B Coy 4 PARA stand.

135 Geo Sqn RE.

Near Epsom but a fairly easy commute.
Yes but its RE & Geo how low can you be?
Regular & Reserve Geo training very different in length.
MT staffy good man just left, also 151 RLC in Sutton & Croydon too

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
There's always the RMP at Tulse Hill if you live south of the water and have no friends :mrgreen:

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes but its RE & Geo how low can you be?
Regular & Reserve Geo training very different in length.
MT staffy good man just left, also 151 RLC in Sutton & Croydon too
Depends what interests you. There's lots of scope for interesting exercises, adventure training, skills which can be carried over to civvy street (a lot of Sqn members already have these skills which is why they join).

Always been a very friendly unit. Are you referring to MT staffy from 135? I've been out a long time but might know him.

Also consider the RMR
..and RNR and RAF AuX, but as this was a post about asking specifically about AR units on an AR forum, on second thoughts, let's leave those considerations to another thread.

Thanks for all the replies guys, appreciate the effort!

Does anyone have an email address for the recruiters at 3mi? can't seem to find it on the ol'google? If there's anyone that can pm me/I can pm that would be great!

B Coy 4 PWRR at Edgware are excellent (but then I am biased!)
Once known as 6 QUEENS.

One of the reasons I transferred from infantry to RE when I moved down south.

Interesting choice of username btw. Did you join them before they became PWRR?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
It might have escaped your attention but everyone who has recommended a particular unit is biased :-D
Although from a completely neutral point of view I’d say Rifles are the best option.
Huh huh, that's right, because everyone wants to be an RMP!