United Sates Marine Corps... cheeky gits.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
ND, Can't really get excited about that.

B T W, from what I understand the guy that posted that to me from Arizona only did one year's service in the USMC. Yet he still posts masses of "patriotic" USMC stuff every day. As Shakespeare said "Methinks he complaineth too much", or summat like that. Walt.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
B T W, from what I understand the guy that posted that to me from Arizona only did one year's service in the USMC. Yet he still posts masses of "patriotic" USMC stuff every day. As Shakespeare said "Methinks he complaineth too much", or summat like that. Walt.
Do you think it's possible that he is just a cunt!

Yawn. A guy who only did one year of service in the USMC sounds like a wanna be who got bounced from the Corps. I'll take him seriously only when JJH says so. Wake me for my watch.

No. 2 Avatar.jpg

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
what it probably translates as is 'the british refused to shoot the women and children so we couldn't rouse the population to support us. these marines blow everything they can see within 200m to dust and dont care who they hit, friendlys, taliban, local people they are all the same.'

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
At least this war they turned up on time !!!
yeah but you aren't supposed to fcuk off and star another one before you finish the first one then fail to complete either.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
And what's next dare we ask !!!!!
probably another false flag event then a bit of tarted up evidence to suit the arms industry as it wants to sell some planes and ships seeing as it missed out on big spends.

they'd better be quick though as they forecast a huge drop in conflict over the next few decades. the eu needs a proper civil war first though, north vs south stylee.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
probably another false flag event then a bit of tarted up evidence to suit the arms industry as it wants to sell some planes and ships seeing as it missed out on big spends.

they'd better be quick though as they forecast a huge drop in conflict over the next few decades. the eu needs a proper civil war first though, north vs south stylee.
Can I be a Confederate?

Er, I heard that a bog-standard Brit JLR/INF Depot was the equivalent to a US Marines/SEAL/Hollywood Grenade-thrower years training.

Do you believe in the virgin Mary?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Don't be silly, he is a Yank!