United Kingdom Security Vetting (UKSV): our latest updates

Over recent months we have been working to review and update our guidance and information in relation to National Security Vetting.

Continue reading...

What I used to love was having to redo the entire DV application process just to extend my already in date DV. Instead of changing the expiry date on the computer and carrying out a quick check or interview to confirm I hadn’t been convicted of anything, they made me redo everything, twice.

‘We note you have refused to grant us access to your medical records’.

yes, NOYB

’oh.....’

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
6 months to renew SC for someone who already has SC stopping them from doing 90% of their job.
It was good for them but shafted the Unit.

Speed things up, employ more people & don't "lose" documents you have & it will be cracked!
Current service poorly run & managed and you blame everyone but yourselves!

I was always amused at being asked to be a "referee" or whatever they call them nowadays.

" Me,The 13th Duke of Wymborne ! ".....

‘We note you have refused to grant us access to your medical records’.

yes, NOYB
Good luck trying that approach in relation to your Firearm Certificate renewal. Around here, it's "get your GP to write a note, costing you £40, saying they don't know of any reason for you not to be trusted with a firearm", or forget it.

Because, you know, an undisclosed history of substance abuse, or serious mental health issues, might be directly relevant to your vetting status.

Latest Threads