Unit Fire NCO

Did be at Deepcut,not sure,it may have or planned to move to the mod fire school at manston kent which is just as big a ****hole,also nearby ramsgate is handy if you have any balkan language skills you want to brush up!

Its held at the Defence Fire Training and Development Centre, Manston, Kent. I attended this course but was RTUd on my first morning for explosive D&V.............The nearest Med Centre is at Folkstone (I shit you not) so you can imagine the jorney, not that you'd want to.......

did my cse at Deathcut over 2 weeks but believe it has moved & is now a couple of days.

Old_Gregg said:
Its held at the Defence Fire Training and Development Centre, Manston, Kent. I attended this course but was RTUd on my first morning for explosive D&V.............The nearest Med Centre is at Folkstone (I shit you not) so you can imagine the jorney, not that you'd want to.......
I see what you did there :lol:

jack-daniels said:
winker88 said:
Hi can some tell me where they run these courses now and does anyone have a contact email/number.
Thanks
Phone FBU HQ and ask them when the next strike is!!
Phone the government and ask them how to reduce the figures even more so that we dont need a fire service!

It is all in the statistics!!!!