Unit Fire NCO Currency ?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by STIG3699, Sep 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is a currency for being a Unit Fire NCO ? If it is documented anywhere I'd appreciate a link to it.

I completed my course in January 2005 with the Army.

2. Euros or dollars?
  3. lol that was a bad one ! I'm desperate to find out as some told me today they reckon it's 3 yearly but I need to have it confirmed. Getting spammed for doing Fire Safety briefs when there is a DFS(A) on base that does bugger all all day going to the NAFFI....not for fire checks. I'd rather they did it than me.
  4. Best you speak with your QM then as DFS are usually more than happy to give Fire Safety Briefs and more. In my last unit they came over 10 miles to help out.
  5. Cheers for that. I'm planning on going over today as they are literally 2 minutes away from anywhere on base.
  6. stig,its the fire stations job to do unit fire training,if you get fobbed off i would be tempted to speak to the div hq,out of interest i would be grateful if you pm me the station.
  7. I'd love to give you the fire station but I do not want to get anyone into bother so would rather not say.