Unique opportunity to help the wounded

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Silver-back, Apr 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is my first post here and I am a founder of the charitable organisation Honour Our Wounded and we have been approached by one of the main stream television companies and in conjunction with them we could assist a wounded or injured service person who could use support in their lives i.e their home needs adapting or they need modified transport etc. Please nominate anyone you feel could benefit ut we are on a short timescale, we need to have names by this friday midday (29th April). Pleasae drop a mail to info@honourourwounded.co.uk

Many thanks

2. No Duff, thanks for the information very useful and it will be mentioned at the next formal meeting.

3. you mean you don't check your supporters?.....

try emailing this address gina.jones@helpforheroes.org.uk and ask her to publish the details on the Band of Brothers network. you will get numerous replies within 48hrs

Band of Brothers is a network to provide direct support to a lot of our wounded and people voluntarily sign up to join (for free) you can ask Gina to phone you and have a chat about it if you wish