Unions: Standing Up For The Workers.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by filthyphil, May 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks like a fairly average US citizen. Maybe his next heart problem will be fatal.
    One lives in hope.

PS Like the bit about the back pain since he fell through a chair. Priceless.

2. I can feel a song coming on:

Who ate all the pies,
    The burgers and the fries?
    You fat bastard,
    You fat bastard,
    You ate all the pies!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks like the rep for my local labourers union. The main difference is that he's normally on a barstool.

4. He finds himself in agreement with yer very own Mrs Thatcher though. That lad would go ape at lunchtime if he encountered a closed shop.

5. Don't think he would give much of a **** if it was a closed salad bar TBH.

6. He's no different to the bosses son where I work.
    He's a fat **** with no work ethic either.

Turns up at 10.30, eats a triple pack of sandwiches, a big of crisps meant for sharing, 3 bars of chocolate, and 2 flapjacks. He washes it down with coffee with sweetner (no sugar, he's watching his weight and has been diagnosed as being diabetic).

Lunch is then a large steak cooked on a George Foreman grill with a mountain of salad/pasta/rice (delete as applicable) and various sauces, washed down with about 2 litres of water.

Mid afternoon snack is then a dozen chocolate biscuits with his sugar free coffee, and possibly a slab of cake if his dad has brought one in.

His dinner normally consists of a take away as his wife won't cook.

7. Jealously is an ugly trait

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's interesting that the source for the story appears to be members of his own union executive. I suspect he will be voted out of his job in the near future.

Democracy in action! :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. That mental image will keep me chortling quietly for the rest of the day.

10. Power struggles within unions make Hitlers rise to power look positively gentlemanly

11. They might carry the motion to oust him but they'll never carry him out.

• Like Like x 2
  12. We've got an ex-union boss, now member of parliament over here at the moment on 173 fraud charges. His defence is that persons unknown took his union-supplied credit card, used his mobile to book hooers, forged his signature, then replaced it without his knowing. On numerous occasions. Utter ****.