Union Jack Flag

wanted: where to buy a quality Union Jack Flag?

wanted: where to buy a quality Union Jack Flag?
People abandon them at the top of flag poles all the time. Just help yourself.

Union Flag
Nope.

From early in its life the Admiralty itself frequently referred to the flag as the Union Jack, whatever its use, and in 1902 an Admiralty circular announced that Their Lordships had decided that either name could be used officially. In 1908, a government minister stated, in response to a parliamentary question, that "the Union Jack should be regarded as the National flag".

Nope.

From early in its life the Admiralty itself frequently referred to the flag as the Union Jack, whatever its use, and in 1902 an Admiralty circular announced that Their Lordships had decided that either name could be used officially. In 1908, a government minister stated, in response to a parliamentary question, that "the Union Jack should be regarded as the National flag".
its only referred to as a "Union jack" When raised on her majesty's ships, apparently.

I live in Norway. Norwegians love flying their flag (and rightly so). I feel left out :x and want my own quality flag to fly alongside the Norwegian flag. I dont want to buy another piece of chinese crap again, as recommended by searching google.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I live in Norway. Norwegians love flying their flag (and rightly so). I feel left out :x and want my own quality flag to fly alongside the Norwegian flag. I dont want to buy another piece of chinese crap again, as recommended by searching google.
You could just, you know, integrate?

I heard it's free if you are a tax payer. You can just grab one from here:

I'll just pop in and pick one up on my next jolly over. Im sure Liz won't mind. Free to tax payers, cool shitt! U.K tax payer mmmm! Not so much.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Can't you just paint diagonal blue lines on one of theirs?

@SKJOLD enough of this flag nonsense, how are the women in Norway? What's the hooking up situation like? I've been to Norway a couple of time but only very briefly for a day or so for business so didn't get a chance to test the waters.

There are all sorts of people that sell shit like this.
I once met a bloke in Barbados who had the very enviable job of selling football kits.
His major problem during the week at a very plush hotel was wether referees wore epaulettes on their socks.

Latest Threads