Union jack/flag boxers!

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by callum13, Dec 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know where to get any Union Flag/Jack boxers or swimming trunks online? Feel its the british thing to do when you go somewhere abroad? :oops:
  2. Record time to the arrsehole attempt??? Well in! :D

3. Oh the fun of tampering with quotes.
  4. Tesco sell union flag swimming shorts but only in the summer.
  5. I thought i would look rather dapper in them prancing about some beach...........

6. Oh Look, I done what ally done! :D
  7. I've got a pair of George Cross swim shorts I bought in Burtons I think, and dark blue with an abstract Union flag design from Topman. The tourist shops in London all sell the Union flag boxers but I think you need the swim shorts if you want to avoid unintentional exposure of your todger.
  8. Very late 80's
  9. Who needs shorts when you can have this?

11. We used to wear the Ron Hill ones in the 80's but he's gone and done a fancy version now.
  13. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

Cant help but wonder WHY??????

Novelty boxers/briefs have without a doubt got to be the biggest turn-off known to womankind.

Now a nice close fitting pair of Calvins, preferably pure white................................................... :oops:
  14. We used to buy one pair of these for a Med Man and not change them throughout the whole exercise. Then the grottiest pair got framed and nailed to the Sqn bar wall.