Union jack/flag boxers!

#1
Anyone know where to get any Union Flag/Jack boxers or swimming trunks online? Feel its the british thing to do when you go somewhere abroad? :oops:
 
#2
callum13 said:
Anyone know where to get any Union Flag/Jack boxers or swimming trunks online? Feel its the british thing to do when you go somewhere abroad? :oops:
Record time to the arrsehole attempt??? Well in! :D
 
#8
I've got a pair of George Cross swim shorts I bought in Burtons I think, and dark blue with an abstract Union flag design from Topman. The tourist shops in London all sell the Union flag boxers but I think you need the swim shorts if you want to avoid unintentional exposure of your todger.
 
#9
Very late 80's
 
#13
#14
Cant help but wonder WHY??????

Novelty boxers/briefs have without a doubt got to be the biggest turn-off known to womankind.

Now a nice close fitting pair of Calvins, preferably pure white................................................... :oops:
 
#15
mwl946 said:
Cant help but wonder WHY??????

Novelty boxers/briefs have without a doubt got to be the biggest turn-off known to womankind.

Now a nice close fitting pair of Calvins, preferably pure white................................................... :oops:
We used to buy one pair of these for a Med Man and not change them throughout the whole exercise. Then the grottiest pair got framed and nailed to the Sqn bar wall.
 
#16
The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
mwl946 said:
Cant help but wonder WHY??????

Novelty boxers/briefs have without a doubt got to be the biggest turn-off known to womankind.

Now a nice close fitting pair of Calvins, preferably pure white................................................... :oops:
We used to buy one pair of these for a Med Man and not change them throughout the whole exercise. Then the grottiest pair got framed and nailed to the Sqn bar wall.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

were the nails necessary? did they not just stick where they were thrown??
 
#17
mwl946 said:
The13thDukeOfWybourne said:
mwl946 said:
Cant help but wonder WHY??????

Novelty boxers/briefs have without a doubt got to be the biggest turn-off known to womankind.

Now a nice close fitting pair of Calvins, preferably pure white................................................... :oops:
We used to buy one pair of these for a Med Man and not change them throughout the whole exercise. Then the grottiest pair got framed and nailed to the Sqn bar wall.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Yep, that's pretty much the sound we made when taking them off.
 

Similar threads