Union Jack Club haunted?

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by cdo_gunner, Aug 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As this is history related i thought i'd ask here rather than wading through the NAAFI.

Was speaking to a friend today who's just spent a few days in London at the Union Jack Club with her partner. Both of them were apparently woken in the middle of the night by a ghost (unless it was some pished up scrote who couldn't find his pit). Scared the living daylights out of them but she described a figure in white, or with a white jacket on and dark hair. seemed like he was either checking on them, like a doctor on his rounds, or perhaps looking for someone.

Now, the question is, has anyone else heard of the UJ club being haunted?

2. The only see through thing in the UJ Club is the amount of gopping civvies with 'military connections'. Bluffing *****.

3. I set off the fire alarm at 3am once for a laugh.

4. Haunted? Only by sad alkies from Waterloo Station. Twats.

5. :-Dhaunted by retired oficers who have forgotten they are Mr's now.

6. Why didn't they lock their door???

7. I'm haunted by the prices and the early closure of the bar.

8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Have any of you actually been there?

9. Yes.......

10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Well done.

11. was there had no visitors of the strange kind with white coats

12. I agree with Jarrod entirely on this matter. It's not cheap anymore, and the useless civvies behind the "bar" shut it dead on 2300hrs. Shutters down, and fuckoffski......

13. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Never mind.

14. Nevermind? Have you been on the ol' meths again?

15. Not for years mate. Used to try and get in there every army navy game (by booking in the previous year) and whenever I was in the smoke for a beer. I really like the place but it went really pricey.

It's probably haunted by the remnants of million pissed squaddies farts.