Union Jack Club. Armoury facilities in London for visitors.

Does the UJC have an armoury at all?

Might be handy to have somewhere to store a gat on my way between one place and another...

(civvy rifle - just before someone asks)

EX_STAB said:
Of course, just like all hotels have to by law.

'All hotels must, at the behest of some no-mark, install an armoury so he can deposit his weapon when he goes on the piss.'

FiveAlpha said:
EX_STAB said:
Of course, just like all hotels have to by law.

'All hotels must, at the behest of some no-mark, install an armoury so he can deposit his weapon when he goes on the piss.'
I though that was only mandatory in Scotland and was just "best practice" in England and Wales but I bow to your superior knowledge. :)

Why not just take your gat out on the lash with you? Lots safer, and if some gangsta mo fo start laying down some beef you can just smash that muthafucka up innit.

Alternatively, how about just not taking a fucking weapon into Central London? Nutter.

EX_STAB said:

Might be handy to have somewhere to store a gat on my way between one place and another...

(civvy rifle - just before someone asks)
Theres plenty of hides in East London where you could store it :D

skintboymike said:
Why not just take your gat out on the lash with you? Lots safer, and if some gangsta mo fo start laying down some beef you can just smash that muthafucka up innit.

Alternatively, how about just not taking a fucking weapon into Central London? Nutter.
hmmm, think the first of those suggestions makes more sense. I'll bring the streetsweeper along..

EX_STAB said:
skintboymike said:

hmmm, think the first of those suggestions makes more sense. I'll bring the streetsweeper along..
You arent an Alias of HARDMAN are you?

Bossdog said:
EX_STAB said:
skintboymike said:

You arent an Alias of HARDMAN are you?

Hahaha! nice one! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Officers 13
T The NAAFI Bar 5
W The Intelligence Cell 60