Unigue Speech by Him

[FONT=&amp]The attached Obama short speech was delivered spontaneously and without the aid of his ubiquitous teleprompter, apparently while vacationing at Camp David. Delivered outdoors, it was apparently taped by an alert news person with a handy video camera. The sound is rather good considering the outdoor conditions and the apparent spontaneity of the event.

Listen carefully to his words. Credit where credit is due, he actually makes more sense than anything he has said in almost three years as President and two years prior to that while on the campaign trail.[/FONT]

And please don't waste your time or energy if you are one of my overwrought critics who has no sense of humor and wants me court-martialed. This IS the NAAFI.

[video=youtube;m3O2rI0Vm6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3O2rI0Vm6w[/video]

Too true!! A very clear speech indeed!!:nod:

Bok 1 Jul 11.jpg

M

Mark The Convict

Maybe if someone gave him carrots, or a nice scratch behind the ear occasionally, US foreign policy might improve.

I see from his lapel badge that he's Canadian...
Funny thing about that--just last week our DEA happened to be flying arond our area in a helo at low altitude and spotted tall plants with just those same kind of "maple" leaves.

Just at the moment, there's an advert on the TV for the 2012 Olympics which is made up of grainy B&W footage from the 1908 competitions. In one shot there's a runner with a five-pointed leaf on his vest. It's a fleeting glimpse, but I have a suspicion that the footage has been doctored to depict not a maple leaf, but a cannabis leaf...

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
This won't help Nathan Hale's blood-pressure.

This won't help Nathan Hale's blood-pressure.
I expect he is typing up the charge sheet as we post. Actually I would like him to do that so I can be recalled to active duty for my court martial and once that spurious case is dismissed, I might then finagle an extension! ;-)

I expect he is typing up the charge sheet as we post. Actually I would like him to do that so I can be recalled to active duty for my court martial and once that spurious case is dismissed, I might then finagle an extension! ;-)
ROTFL :muhaha:

"Nathan Hale" can't handle the truth.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Nice video JJH.

Should make a good Commander in Chief of the US armed forces :)

Do not insult the donkey, he is quite cute.
FFS! Don't say that! You'll have A_K on the next plane over to butfuck the poor thing to death!

Maybe if someone gave him carrots, or a nice scratch behind the ear occasionally, US foreign policy might improve.
Fuck off with that first one, I'm staying put.

I don't think JJH likes the current president, but its hard to tell. For myself I think he is chippier than a scouse John Prescott. That's the president, not JJH.

I don't think JJH likes the current president, but its hard to tell. For myself I think he is chippier than a scouse John Prescott. That's the president, not JJH.
Glad you mentioned that, I was starting to think JJH was BO's campaign manager........

You learn something new everyday.

In the not too distant past I had to play part host to another Colonial, said Colonial being a very articulate, very intelligent, very competent Engineer. However, as the result of this experience, I can assure you that the Good Colonel JJH is a moderate in his opinion of POTUS (or should that be POTASS?).