Unigue Speech by Him

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jumpinjarhead, Jul 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [FONT=&amp]The attached Obama short speech was delivered spontaneously and without the aid of his ubiquitous teleprompter, apparently while vacationing at Camp David. Delivered outdoors, it was apparently taped by an alert news person with a handy video camera. The sound is rather good considering the outdoor conditions and the apparent spontaneity of the event.

Listen carefully to his words. Credit where credit is due, he actually makes more sense than anything he has said in almost three years as President and two years prior to that while on the campaign trail.[/FONT]

And please don't waste your time or energy if you are one of my overwrought critics who has no sense of humor and wants me court-martialed. This IS the NAAFI.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Is that cocaine around his nose?

3. Too true!! A very clear speech indeed!!:nod:

Bok 1 Jul 11.jpg

4. Obama-Drugs-34919.jpg

Just sayin'.......

5. Maybe if someone gave him carrots, or a nice scratch behind the ear occasionally, US foreign policy might improve.

6. I see from his lapel badge that he's Canadian...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well that syrup IS quite strong stuff...

8. Funny thing about that--just last week our DEA happened to be flying arond our area in a helo at low altitude and spotted tall plants with just those same kind of "maple" leaves.

9. Just at the moment, there's an advert on the TV for the 2012 Olympics which is made up of grainy B&W footage from the 1908 competitions. In one shot there's a runner with a five-pointed leaf on his vest. It's a fleeting glimpse, but I have a suspicion that the footage has been doctored to depict not a maple leaf, but a cannabis leaf...

• Like Like x 1
  10. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

This won't help Nathan Hale's blood-pressure.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Who is talking? The ass or the donkey?

• Like Like x 2
  12. I expect he is typing up the charge sheet as we post. Actually I would like him to do that so I can be recalled to active duty for my court martial and once that spurious case is dismissed, I might then finagle an extension! ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  13. ROTFL :muhaha:

"Nathan Hale" can't handle the truth.

[​IMG]

14. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Nice video JJH.

Should make a good Commander in Chief of the US armed forces :)

15. Do not insult the donkey, he is quite cute.

• Like Like x 1