uniform

im thinking of joining the ta but im not a fan of the uniform i like fashion is there anyway of desgining your own i dont no anything about how the army works can you do this sort of thing i have a interveiw next week and want to know before i ask the man thanks

Pretty please could this be put in a more appropriate forum?

Beaten to it!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
im thinking of joining the ta but im not a fan of the uniform i like fashion is there anyway of desgining your own i dont no anything about how the army works can you do this sort of thing i have a interveiw next week and want to know before i ask the man thanks
Kenny Everett a former TA Captain designed his own but you do need permission.

I think we should see the designs before we condemn the OP, a new black smock with a built in 9MM for example.

whats rong with that question the uniform is to manly and dull it could still look smart but with a bit more flare is it something that can be done as i dont want to sound stupid i have my interveiw nest week. i really dont like it and would feel uncomfterble wearing it , i love designing clothes and think i could improve it

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
whats rong with that question the uniform is to manly and dull it could still look smart but with a bit more flare is it something that can be done as i dont want to sound stupid i have my interveiw nest week. i really dont like it and would feel uncomfterble wearing it , i love designing clothes and think i could improve it
I fully agree, you sound like you need to suck me off. Got any pictures?

Look its taken generations of adaption and development to arrive at a uniform that fills all the criteria demanded by MoD, these being:

Its cheap
Its uncomfortable to wear
Its cheap
Its disfunctional
Its cheap
It looks cheap

You think you can do all that in 10 mins? If you do when you get to your depot simply wander up to the RSM (the one with the really old fashioned badge on his arm) and tell him he's got it all wrong and that your ideas are much better

I am quite sure your get a reaction from him

i dont want to sound stupid......too late, I fear.

well i like the hat for the ones i am going to join its red pinkish colour the parachuting ones do they wear the same costume as everyone else becasue if they dont i have nothing to worry about and will join them straight away .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 33
4 Classified Ads 6
C Officers 63