UNIFORM TIPS (bulling, shaping, moulding, ironing..the works

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bravo_two_zero, Oct 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone, I have had a lot of people ask me about uniform related
    topics over the years and through trail and error have discovered much...

if anyone has any querries please dont hesitate to ask and i'll do my best for you..
    mucho beauno
  2. Is superglue or pritt stick better for jumper creases?
  3. I bet your a fcuking ball at parties
  4. should I use hot, cold, hot, cold to shrink a beret, or should it be cold, hot, cold, hot?

5. Whats the best thing for getting cumstains off my combats when i cant be arsed washing them?
  6. erm... how about removing them before you ejaculate?
  7. My CSM said something about ironing a bag of shiit. I did that, and now my iron smells and leaves stains on my uniform. What should I do?
  8. OOHH,or get 'him' to remove them before you both ejaculate :lol: :lol:
  9. I bet the hours fly by in your pad
  10. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

There was a specific request for the rehabilitation of this thread.

Watch and shoot.
  11. err, GREEN is sooo last year.
  12. have you any suggestions about how to iron that tricky bit on the front of my y-fronts?? i have OCS and would like the bit inside the Y to be crease free :lol:
  13. Fukin hell, and I thought I came up with a she-ite 1st post. Off to the hole boy - .

If you were being a sarcastic prik then I apologise and will really laugh my head off.
  14. When you take all the coloured patches off the DPM pattern, what colour is it beneath? I always wondered and maybe you know?
  15. ...And Bèta Two Nil actually replied to my question! He's still a bit shy, so I copied his PM below.

Here's his enlightening word of Truth:

"Yeah, once all the dpm has been removed, your left with like a very pale yellow/green. almost like a chaki colour. :D "