Uniform tax rebate

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Emmas, Mar 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have found randomly a website and it makesme wonder, if I can get a uniform tax refund or not? Referring to http://taxboomerang.co.uk/ if you have dress code at work, then you can get uniformlaundry allowance, I it the same for RAF Forces?
    Does anyone know a bit more about that?
  2. No you can't.
  3. not this again
    every so often this thing pops up. A few years ago everyone I know printed out a standard letter and sent it off to HMRC and guess how much we got back ?
    Thats right, F**K All
  4. You had the answer provided on your last post. Don't keep reposting hoping to get the answer you want, because it ain't gonna happen.
  5. As your kit is a free issue, don't think you can.
  6. I've reported it.
  7. oldbaldy

    oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

    Jarrod has given the answer.
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.