Uniform Q young Eddie Windsor

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vanderhart, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Could anyone tell me what uniform Eddie Windsor was wearing at the wedding,
    Vive La Ruepublic
  2. Probably Royal Wessex Yeomanry judging by the shoulder chains - he's Colonel of the Regiment (or some such title)
  3. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

ten characters Honestly.
  4. LOF perhaps? Nah, surely not...

Prince+Edward+Royal+Wedding+Carriage+Procession+xVnAU5ZEf0Nl.jpg image297.jpg

5. Impressive rack for someone who never even passed basic!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Who is he? and who / what is the Royal Wessex Yeomanry?

And people though i was being funny when i compared some of the attendees uniforms & medalage to Gaddafi!
  7. Thankfully he didn't wear his Rifles uniform, that would have put me off my Kate Middleton **** if I'd seen him wearing that rig.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Can't see Gen Parker ( Sir ) allowing him, really.
  9. Silver Jubilee, Golden Jubilee and Commemorative Medal for the Centennial of Saskatchewan I believe. The others are Garter Star and Royal Victorian Order I believe.
  10. Of course, he's a tit all right.

...ah, you meant his medals didn't you.
  11. A google images search throws up Royal Wiltshire Yeomanry for the cap badge Prince Edward was wearing:

12. When ones mum is the boss one can wear any fancy dress one chooses!One can also hang as much bling onto ones costume as mummsie cares to present to one.
    SO THERE!Sucks and yaboo to you!
  13. I was told his unifrom (Eddie Windsor) came from a guy called Jim Short he's one of his volunteers
  14. Now, now Sir! That young lady is married and therefore 'out of bounds'. However, her little sister is still in the mix! Phwoarh!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.