uniform hire

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by will85, Apr 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi all im currently in the mpgs and im getting wed in sept this year and i would like to do so in uniform i have contacted worthy down but told they have no seconds in the sizes me n my mate want . they have told us to go to our local camp an get some ???? but before going down the route of invadin some military bases to ask for uniform(no.1 's) incidently i thought i read some where about a place where i could hire uniform for the day but am unsure were iv seen it . also they wont order in new blues for either ???? hope u lotcan help as its gettin close now
  2. You can hire No1's, from the master tailors in Tidworth. They are all held there now and owned by him. I dont have his number anymore, but will have a look around. Hope this helps.
  3. its sorted now mate thanks very much incidently his name is hills military tailors ive got his mobile number if anyone needs it
  4. Please can you send me the contact details for Hills military tailors. I am looking to hire a set of number 1s also, but I am having a little trouble finding a suitable set of number 1s. My email is david.mccarten@crc-group.com.

5. Got a old set of BD....post national service...including tin of issue Brasso for boot steel plates!
  6. Thanks. I am after an RLC set of number 1s, my lot dont have the right size, and I would reallly like a set to get married in or I will have to settle for my set of number 2s.
  7. Hill's Military Tailor's Number: 01980 602885